~Surprise~ *pt 2*

This is the second part, so I hope you enjoy! Thanks, WonderGirl0001 for the request. I enjoyed this!

~*~

Henrik called everyone downstairs to the kitchen for an announcement. He asked them where they wanted to go.

"Dave and Buster's!", Jackie beamed.

"Um... No," Henrik replied, making Jackie huff and cross his arms.

"That pizza and wings place nearby?", Chase suggested.

Angus smiled a bit and said, "I haven't had pizza in a while..."

"Pizza sounds alright," Jameson signed.

Anti just stayed silent, watching Angus. The hunter definitely looked similar to the old Jack. The fact that Jack never mentioned Angus made Anti wonder what caused the hunter to live far away from the rest of the egos.

"So the decision has been made?", Henrik asked.

Everyone agreed and Henrik told them to get ready to go. Anti sighed and glitched away to his room. Angus saw him glitch away and was interested in how he did that.

"Ooh ooh, Angus!", Jackie called to the hunter. "Want to sit next to me?"

Angus smiled at him and replied, "Of course. I'd like to hear about your adventures."

Jackie gave a big smile and rushed to the car. Henrik headed to the car with the keys as Marvin and Jameson came back downstairs.

Robbie kept his distance from Angus, but made it too obvious that he wasn't fond of the hunter. When Angus was at least in Robbie's eyesight, the zombie would growl a bit.

Angus brushed it off as something Robbie would normally do. When he gets too close to the zombie, Robbie suddenly hisses violently and gets down on all fours, crawling away from him. The first time that happened, Angus was very confused and slightly scared.

"Robbie, beruhigen," Henrik spoke to the zombie whenever he heard him hiss.

As Angus headed to the car, Robbie rushed past him and went inside to the back seat. Chase went in the back with him. Anti was already in the back messing with Jackie, who is in front of him.

Angus sat next to Jackie and Marvin sat next to the hunter. Angus could already hear Robbie growling behind him.

"Behave yourself, Robbie," Henrik spoke as he started the car.

Anti pulled the hood of Jackie's jacket down and lightly tugged on the hero's hair. Jackie flinched and moved Anti's hand away, leaving his hood down.

"Do you always have that mask on?", Angus asked Marvin.

"It's a part of me," the magician replied without looking at Angus.

"Has anyone seen you without it?"

Marvin went silent for a moment. Angus thought he was thinking of his answer.

"No," Marvin answered. "No one has and no one will."

"He's just scared to show off his scars," Jackie teased.

Marvin immediately turned his head to Jackie, his eyes giving off a death glare. "I have no scars."

"Then there's nothing to hide," Jackie said.

"Everyone is hiding something from others," Marvin lowly said, causing everyone to go silent.