Literal Blind Date

A/N: Shawn and Camila are not famous in this one. 🤷🏻‍♀️ just thought I'd switch things up a bit.

Narrator

The night Camila Cabello downloaded Tinder was about two years after her last relationship had ended. It had been long, loving and amazing. 5 years. But it ended in good terms, so Camila wasn't sad about that.

After that she took time for herself, and her family and friends.

She would wake up in the mornings, go to work, come home after a gruelling 6 hours, have some food, rest and then she'd occasionally just watch some netflix. On weekends she'd go meet her family.

But after two long years, Camila felt lonely. Of course she has friends but they weren't always around 24/7. They had their own jobs to do and boyfriends and family's to visit.

So hesitantly, she downloaded tinder.

She sat in the dark, in the middle of her bed, with her phone in one hand and her other hand in her mouth. She swiped right and left at every picture as she bit her nails a bit, a bad habit of hers, when she stumbled upon a profile with no picture, but the description was filled with full detail.

Shawn, age 21

So his name is shawn.. Camila thought calculating their age difference in her head. She'd never been good at math. She finally came to the conclusion that he was 2 years older than her.

Curious, Camila swipes right on the mysterious guy. Decided it was enough tinder for the day, and went to bed.

•••

The next morning, Camila continued with her normal routine. Brushing her teeth, showering, changing her clothes, making herself breakfast. It was when she sat down to eat her breakfast was when she got a few notifications from tinder.

Sipping on her banana smoothie, Camila opened up the app, only to find she had found a match. Surprised, she pressed on the profile to see it was the same mysterious guy she had swiped right on the night before.

She'd also received a couple texts from him. She opened up their messages and giggled at the mysterious guy's humour.

Hey, how was heaven when you left it?

Is your name google? Cuz u have everything I've been searching for :)

Haha wow, but no my name isn't google. Haven't you seen my name on my profile?

I did, and can you give me your heart? Cuz I think mine was just stolen, Camila from Cuba 💞

HAHA Your pickuplines are so cheesy.. but are you sure they're gonna work?

I mean.. I think they already are.. since you're talking to me :)

True :)

•••

Over the next few weeks, the two kept texting each other back and forth on tinder. They'd both made it pretty clear that the two liked each other. (Even though Camila still was a little unsure about the no profile picture. What if he's a creep?)

But when the guy finally asked her on a date, she wasn't surprised. She did jump around her apartment in excitement though. She told her friends, they were a bit suspicious and worried about the mysteriousness if this guy but didn't hold Camila back.

The day of the date was in a Saturday. She quickly gave her family an excuse as to why she wouldn't be visiting today and spent her whole morning and afternoon singing around her house and selecting her outfit for the evening.

Shawn has made it clear that the date was pretty casual. Like a coffee date. So camila wore some black pants and boots with a cute gold top. She brushed through her soft hair, applied some mascara and lipgloss. And practically ran out of the house.

When she reached the small and cute cafe, she tried to calm herself as she entered. When she looked around, she realised she didn't know what Shawn looked like at all. Suddenly she got a text.

I'm in black pants and white shirt, curly hair.

She read the message and smiled, looking back up to look around. She finally spotted a curly haired guy sitting in the corner seats of the cafe, wearing black skinny jeans and boots and a white tank top, showing off his arm muscles, making Camila drool a bit.

She calmed herself before walking up to the table, but it seemed like he never noticed her, and kept staring into the distance.

"Um hi.." Camila waved in front of him. Shawns moves his face to the direction of Camila's voice.

"Shawn? I'm Camila.." Camila spoke nervously. Shawn cracked a smile.

"Hi Camila. Come on sit." Shawn spoke motioning for her to sit. Camila sat.

"Hi. How are you?" He asked with a bright smile on his face, but his eyes seemed to be looking elsewhere making Camila uncomfortable.

After talking for a bit, Camila couldn't take it anymore.

"Uh Shawn? You're not even looking at me? Did I do something?" Camila asked.

"Oh no no.." shawns smile dimmed.

"I- i need to tell you something." Shawn spoke and Camila nodded.

"Camila?" Shawn spoke not hearing a response.

"Yea go on.." Camila spoke.

"I well.. the reason is that I.. I'm blind." Shawn spoke nervously, his smile completely faded. Camila frowned confused.

•••

Hiiii!!! I'm back after maybe like two weeks (I can't stay awayyyy). But , I got another week of holidays (it's so stupid, why did they even open school on the 7th in the first place, they could've just opened up later if they wanted to give a week long holidays...snshhs)

Anyways I had this idea. And i can't explain it cuz I'm bad at explaining it. But yeah this is the first part of this imagine .

The second one will be out in a day or so :)

-Taylor💋