Crazy about you

Narrator

"You're gunna love this music video. It's so romantic and dreamy." Camila ranted on and on as she entered the set of her music video for her latest song.

"I love any video with you in it." Shawn cheesed, pulling his girlfriend close to him. The Cuban giggled and Shawn placed a kiss on her rosy cheeks.

"Oh- shawn, this is Aden, he's gonna shoot the video with me. Aden this is shawn." Camila introduced the two men, who shook hands like men do.

".. I'm her boyfriend." Shawn added with a shirt smile, and received a small nudge from the Cuban.

Aden spoke for a few minutes before leaving to get ready for the scene.

"Okay, I have a scene with him next. Shawn, be nice." Camila geared at her boyfriend who chuckled before giving her a small kiss.

"Woo!" Camila leapt into a room. She got changed into a pale pink silk dress before emerging from the room.

The song played once again, Camila and Aden got into position. Aden took off his shirt as he was meant to for the entire music video.

Shawn squinted his eyes, his jaw locking.

The music began and Camila leapt up onto Aden's shoulders, her front meeting his face. She shook her hair as he twirled her around before she turned backwards and leapt down between his legs and onto the grass.

Shawn stood up straight clenching his jaw.

"Okay, next scene!" The director yelled.

Camila ran into her dressing room once again. She emerged about 5 minutes later with a ruffled dress with hues of light pink.

She was made to sit onto the grass with Aden. And as the music started his face went near her neck as the Cuban's hands ran up and down his arms.

Shawn gritted his teeth, his cheeks turning pink with a little bit of anger mixed into jealousy.

The scene was over soon, which felt like eternity for the Canadian. After that he watched his girlfriend do scenes alone without 'stupid Aden' which he was extremely happy about.

It was around 3 hours later that they wrapped up filming and Camila changed back into her normal outfit and leapt into Shawn's arms.

"So, how was it? Did you like it?" She chattered, excited.

"That Alex guy was a bit too close to you, don't you think?" Shawn questioned. Camila sighed.

"His name is Aden. And chill out shawn, it's just a music video." Camila answered with shrug.

"And then he takes his shirt off and is like super jacked. Suuuper jacked." Shawn muttered, paying no attention to Camila's comments.

Camila rolled her eyes as she realised her boyfriends jealousy.

"Maybe, but not jacked like you." She teased, putting her hands on his biceps. Shawn smirked at her.

"Really?" His smirk grew. Camila nodded innocently.

"Now, tell me if you liked the music video!" Camila whined. Shawn rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Fine. It was nice. And you looked pretty." Shawn complimented making the Cuban smile at him.

"And oh my god when you were laying practically naked under the flowers I thought I'd die." Shawn went on, making Camila cheeks flush a deep red.

"Okay okay calm down." She chuckled.

"Why don't you do that at home?" He spoke smugly.

"Okay Shawn." She said, slapping him lightly in the arm. "You're crazy." Camila walked in front of him.

"Crazy about youuuu." He sang, trailing after her.

•••

Wow okay. Crappy.

But oh god okay. So um the guy I had to confront fricking got pissed off and made a scene in front of basically everyone in the hallway.

So screw him.

Oh well. Being single is so much fun anyway.

ALSO ALSO I AM SO MAD THAT SHAWMILA DID NOT KISS AT THE END OF THE SEÑORITA PERFORMANCE AT THE AMA's!!!

I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO A KISS.

BUT OH MY GOD LETS TALK ABOUT TAYLOR BRINGING CAMILA AND HALSEY UP ON STAGE TO SING SHAKE IT OFF. JDJDJKDKDKE I DIED. #LEGENDS.

Also I need to calm down. I'm being too loud.

(Oh wow song ref)

REMINDS ME DID ANYONE SEE FROZEN 2 YET CUZ I DID. IM AWARE IM TOO OLD FOR IT BUT LIKE I HONESTLY COULD CARE LESS IT WAS AN AWESOME MOVIE.

Q: favourite shawmila moment?

A: OML those pictures of Shawn lifting Camila up in the air and kissing her. #romanticcccc

-Taylor💋