Chapter 5

It was a week later and school had started again.
Maya had a lot to think about and she wasn't sure what it was that has been bothering her so much.
Of course she knew the disease had it's ups and downs but this was a complete different feeling.
She wasn't herself as much.
Of course she was staying at the Matthews since her parents were still gone but it was a complete different story with is she coping.
She was really struggling with a lot.

It was early the morning when Maya woke up with nausea.
Basically that is how her life had been.
Waking up nauseas and waiting for another brilliant day.
Maya sights as she gets out of bed and heads to her suitcase.
She grabs something and go get dressed.

After Maya got dressed she went in front where everybody was awake

Riley and Auggie were sitting aside while Topanga and Cory were at the breakfast table.

"Morning Sweetheart. How are you feeling?" Cory asked.
"I'm okay. Just a bit nauseas," Maya said.
"Listen you don't have to be so stressed. You can be helped. That's more than most kids can say. As soon as we figure out what to do to help you we will. I promise you that," Cory said.
"I know you will Mr Matthews. But..." Maya said as tears escaped her eyes.
"I'm a mess."
"Okay why don't you go and wash your face? I'll prepare breakfast for you," Topanga said.
"Okay."

"Call him," Topanga said.
"Yeah thought you'll say that," Riley said and grabbed his phone.

"What's wrong?" Josh asked.
"She is freaking out. Your plan isn't going to work Uncle Josh," Riley said.
"Calm down. I'll come by this afternoon and see what is the matter," Josh said.
"Josh, she needs professional help," Riley said.
"No, she'll be fine. I'll see you guys then."