Chapter 10

It was Wednesday and Maya was looking at the machines around her.
She was so nervous and so afraid of what could still happen but so excited that her long awaited journey was finally getting a end.
Her parents were at her bedside and Maya could see that Katy was nervous.

"The stress can't be good for the boys. Go. I'll be fine. Mom needs some sleep, Shawn," Maya said.
"I'm fine," Katy said.
"Mom you guys just landed after a six hour flight and your thirty weeks pregnant with twin boys. Get out of here. I'll be fine," Maya said.

"I'll keep her company," Josh said and Shawn smiled.
"Fine. But if you start acting odd he comes to get me. Or call me," Katy said.
"I will do that personally. But I think everything will be fine," Josh said as the two went out of the room and he sat down.

"How you feeling?" Josh asked.
"Okay. Can't wait for this entire thing to be over with tho. Can't wait to be able to go on with my life. This illness has really gotten me down," Maya said.
"Don't you even start with worrying about school," Josh said.
"I did extra as soon as I found out I was coming in. I'll be fine for a week or so," Maya said.
"When you open your eyes again everything will be back to normal. At least in a way," Josh said.
"That's all I need to hear. Thank you, Josh," Maya said.
"Not a problem. As long as you are the normal you again. Don't go pill any stupid stunts in that theater. We need you," Josh said as a doctor came in.

"We're ready for you. You have five minutes," he said and went out as Jost stood up.
"Okay. I'll be right here," Josh said taking Maya's hand.
"And as long as you fight nothing is gonna happen. Get them and come back," Josh said as he left the room.