Chapter 16

Thursday, 9 March 2017.
Maya looked over at Shawn as he was getting the last of her stuff thankful that her mother was at home resting.
With the labor scares they have gotten over the last month they were worried that it would come soon especially now that she is thirty-seven weeks.
Maya looked over at a picture she had on her bedside sighing at the circumstances.

"Have you seen Josh yet?" Maya asked knowing she hasn't seen him in the last month or so.
"No. Why?" Shawn asked.
"For some reason is he avoiding me and I don't know why. I'm pretty sad at it. We grew close," Maya said.
"And are still three years apart. Maybe that is why things didn't work out. That is too big of a difference for him," Shawn said and Maya sighed knowing that was true.
"Yeah, maybe. Let's go," Maya said.
"Your mom is gonna spoil you rotten when we get home. And then when the boys come yoy can spoil them. Let's get you home," Shawn said as he pushed the wheelchair out of the hospital.

Maya looked around knowing nothing is going to change.
She has her mom and Shawn along with the Matthews but they are all she really does have.

Hope you guys enjoyed it and if you have any questions ask.
I'll see you guys with the next book!