Perspective

This is gonna be as if Brandon has a new girlfriend, and she's observing the vlog squad from an outsiders perspective. I made up the name. Hope you enjoy!

Julie's perspective

Today I'd be meeting all of Brandon's friends.

I've heard mixed things about them all. But I was a firm believer in, making my own opinions of people. I'd had more than one person reach out and tel me how much of a dick David is, and how he didn't give a shit about anyone, not even his friends. And if watched some of Trisha Paytas's videos.

We pulled up to a big house, in Hollywood hills.

"This is David's house. 3 people live here, the rest of them are just, always here."

I laughed and nodded, "which ones live here?"

I hadn't really watched the vlogs. I wasn't really into that stuff.

"David, his Fiancée/assistant/baby mama, Natalie, and their daughter Ariella" I nodded.

We walked in and there were tons of people.

I expected it to be a big filming fuck fest, but instead they were all spread out, seemingly creating chaos in smaller groups.

Brandon led me to the kitchen first.

"This is Corinna, Natalie, Todd, Kristen, and Moriah."

I smiled and waved, recognizing the name from earlier, "it's nice to meet you, your home is beautiful." I smiled sweetly at Natalie.

"Oh thank you." She smiled, her hand instinctively went to her belly, and drew attention to the fact that she was clearly round and pregnant. She was quiet, not what I expected for a someone dating David after what I'd heard about him.

After we chatted for a bit, they seemed nice. Corinna seemed a little closed off, all the girls actually were.

Todd was outspoken, loud, and what I expected everyone else to be.

At the pool table, he introduced me to Heath, and Jason.

"It's nice to meet you sweetie." Jason smiled, standing his pool stick up and leaning on it.

Heath jumped into a conversation, he seemed nice and genuine. Jason was funny.

I glanced towards the couch.

"That's Jonah, Carly, Erin, And Jeff."

No David.

Brandon led me over to the couch, and we sat and he introduced me.

Jonah seemed a little self deprecating, trying to be funny. It was a little dry. Jeff seemed nervous and shifted a lot, a little closed off like the girls. Carly and Erin were a little more open but sarcastic, and I wasn't sure if they liked me, or hated me.

A door opened down the hall. David Dobrik walked out with a little girl that looked like a mini him ran out in front of him.

"Maaaaammmmmaaaaa!" She shouted, running straight for the kitchen to find Natalie.

David threw himself into the beanbag next to Jeff.

"Oh hi."

I smiled, "hi I'm Julie."

"It's nice to meet you. Did you meet everyone else?" He seemed...concerned.

I nodded, "oh yeah, all your friends seem so nice." I smiled and looked up at Brandon.

"You don't have to lie." David laughed.

I turned to him biting my lip.

"Some of us are loud, little crazy. Natalie was hesitant at first." He gave me a goofy smile, "you'll fit in, I'm sure."

He stood up and grabbed his camera, laying back down.

"Natalieeeeeee!"

"What!?"

She walked over and he looked up at her with a pouty face, "will you go with me to get pizza for everyone." He had the camera on and pointed up at her. She rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Sure."

He put his camera down and sat up, his hands going to either side of her belly, he peppered her belly with kisses before standing up.

I spent about 4 hours there. And they were a lot different than I was told, and Brandon warned, and others accused.

Especially David.

Maybe it's just cause he has a family now so he's changed, but he's so sweet, Brandon says Natalie is his soft spot.

After awhile the girls weren't so hostile towards me, I think they are all closed off cause they don't want people creating drama or anything.

But they were fun and crazy. It was an interesting dynamic.

When they do crazy shit, the voices of reason, Kristen, and Jason, jump to make sure Natalie and the little girl weren't in harms way. Jason was a parent to them all, and Natalie was definitely the only person that could talk David off his crazy train.

It was fun, interesting, and definitely different from any other friend group.