Malice - Mastermind!Saihara x Ouma

"I-it... It can't be..." Kokichi Ouma silently mumbled as tears slowly poured from his eyes.
  Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective was the mastermind. It couldn't have been anybody else. He was the one who killed Rantaro Amami, not Kaede Akamatsu.
  "You sound surprised, Kokichi. Anything you want to say to everyone?~" Shuichi smiled. His lips curled into a wide malicious smile, red eyes glimmering.

  "Shuichi... H-how could you?" Himiko Yumeno cried. She seemed to be sobbing.
   "Yeah! How could you Shuichi?! You're my sidekick!" Kaito Momota yelled. "Sidekick this, sidekick that. Oh Momota, when will you ever grow up?" Shuichi laughed, watching the astronaut offendedly stepping back from the podium.

  "You're horrible..." Kokichi silently spat out.

  "Sorry, what was that?~" Shuichi cooed.

... Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader stared at the detective's face.

The one thing he could see in it.
.

.

.

.

Malice.

Pure malice.

.

.

.

.

  "Kokichi dear, don't worry! I wouldn't ever kill you..~" Shuichi gave a soft, heartwarming smile. It would seem so innocent if he hadn't said anything. Kokichi smiled in defeat, looking up once more at the votes. Everyone voted for him, but he had voted for Shuichi. Shuichi Saihara. He knew it, yet nobody believed him.
  "I'd rather die." Kokichi stated bluntly, rooted to his podium. Shuichi stared in disbelief for a few moments before acting upset,
  "Oh Kokichi! Don't be like that! We'll be together forever!"

As if. Kokichi thought to himself, clenching his fist.

────── 〔✿〕──────

Timeskip brought to you by despair!~

  Kokichi Ouma looked down at his dead classmates after the execution.

.

.

.

.

.

"I told you, Kokichi."

────── 〔✿〕──────

262 words.

Eep! Sorry this one is short! I'm working on some longer ones, promise! They'll come out soon. Don't worry!

— Yumeno~chan