A dare - Oumasai

This was requested by Ria-maira! <3
Sorry for not doing this sooner.. Oh and no, the pictures aren't related to this at all.

───── 〔✿〕─────

───── 〔✿〕─────

"Kokichi, truth or dare?"

"Dare! Who do you think I am, a coward?"

"I dare you to crossdress in front of everyone for a day!"

────── 〔✿〕──────

Kokichi looked at his tiny purple crop top and short skirt, matched with a checkered bow. He blushed beet red at the sight. He couldn't believe Tsumugi out of all people had dared him to cross dress for a day. Especially in such a revealing outfit!
"I've finished, Ouma~san! It looks great on you!" Tsumugi remarked at her 'masterpiece'. Kokichi said, "So the whole day right? Looks like I'm camping in my room for the day." Tsumugi smirked, "No you couldn't Kokichi! I said in front of everyone, didn't I?" Kokichi's eyes widened and groaned,

"FINE!"

────── 〔✿〕──────

Shuichi's POV

"Disgusting," Maki had remarked as Kokichi stood in front of the group.
I do feel kinda bad for him, he doesn't seem to be very happy about wearing it. Even though he's smiling, I can see it in his eyes.

Though... He kinda does look cute in it- cut it out Shuichi! What are you thinking in that perverted mindset of yours?! A-anyways..
"Hah! Pooichi's blushing like a tomato! You got something perverted to say?" Miu snickered. I covered my hands with my face from the embarrassment.
"If Shuichi likes it, then I'll keep it!" Kokichi laughed, making me blush harder. He's just... Adorable...

────── 〔✿〕──────

D-did he just-
Ouma h-had just bent d-down to pick up h-his fork a-and-
I blushed madly, looking back down and continued eating quietly. I'm such a pervert right now...

"S-S-SAIHARA~CHAN!" Ouma huffed, completely red from embarrassment.

"Hey! You degenerate male! Why did you touch adorable Ouma~kun?! I'M GONNA-"

"T-Tenko... It's fine... I'm sure he didn't mean it.. "

"O-Oh! Of course Himiko!" Tenko paused her sentence there and pat Himiko's head, her letting out a sigh.

W-wait- did I just-
Did I just smack his ass?!
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD
Why the hell did I do that!? Now everyone's gonna think I'm a huge pervert!
I quickly stood up from my seat and left the room, speechless. I couldn't believe myself! How could I let my nerves get to me?! In front of everyone too! Ugh.. Stupid Shuichi.
I mentally scolded and slapped myself. Suddenly, small footsteps seem to be heading my direction.
Kokichi?

"W-what are you doing here?" Shuichi questioned the smaller male.

"I came to check on you, big pervert. Maybe Miu was right when you wore that hat before that Kayayday died..~" Kokichi chuckled, "Well, that was a lie. The real reason I came to you though~" Kokichi continued. He was moving closer and closer.

W-what is he-

"SIKE! Oh my god Shuichi! You actually thought I would lean in and kiss you? You really are a big pervert!" Kokichi burst into laughter and skipped away.

Darn you, Kokichi!

────── 〔✿〕──────

501 words.

uwu I had fun writing this