Mini Party - Oumasai

"Happy birthday, Shumai!" My boyfriend had exclaimed, holding a small chocolate cake with a candle. "Ah... You didn't have to Kokichi.. I already got cake this morning.." I laughed. Kokichi walked over and placed the cake on the kitchen table, smiling.
"I just want to make you feel special, " Kokichi flirted causing Shuichi to turn a bright pink. Shuichi sighed, "Well, it was nice of you... "

Kokichi's face lit up as he began singing the Birthday song and watched Shuichi blow out the candle. He quickly cut a slice out of the cake and spooned a part of it out. "Say 'aah', Shumai!" Kokichi insisted. Shuichi turned beet red, "I-I can feed myself, Kokichi.." "Well too bad!" Kokichi stuffed the spoonful of cake into his mouth.

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

"Hey.. You didn't leave any for me!" Kokichi pouted. "You stuffed cake into my mouth non-stop." Shuichi said in his defence, still chewing. "Ooh!~ I know.." Kokichi stuck his finger into Shuichi's mouth, taking out some of the cake and licking it.
"H-Hey!" Shuichi stuttered in embarrassment, "I'll g-get back at you for th-that..."

"Try," Kokichi said teasingly.

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

189 words.

Happy birthday Shuichi Saihara!~ 🎂
Oh and by the way, sorry for this being late. I only just realized this wasn't published and well— I did technically but I didn't notice the internet interfering. Sorry y'all! Either way, I'll try making more to read next time ;3;

 Sorry y'all! Either way, I'll try making more to read next time ;3;