Frozen Heart - Oumasai

o(〃^▽^〃)o thank you for the major support on this oneshot book! I appreciate and love every one of you.

ੈ‧₊˚ ༉‧₊˚✧ ──❝ Nobody's POV

  "It's cold, Shu!!" Kokichi Ouma exclaimed. He was currently snuggled up in about 3 layers of fluffy, thick blankets and covered in a plain, dark purple jacket. Shuichi Saihara sighed, "What would make you stop complaining, Kokichi?" The detective was currently in boxers and a plain, long-sleeved black shirt. He was snuggled next to Kokichi tiredly, reading a book.

  "I want cuddlessss!~" The Supreme leader whined. The ravenette smiled at his mischievous boyfriend, putting down his thick book on the end table. The adorable pair shuffled closer to each other, Shuichi patting Kokichi on the head. The leader purred loudly, causing Shuichi to chuckle in delight.

  The smaller boy was quite satisfied, but not quite yet. The male reached in and tugged onto the taller, gently, yet passionately kissing him. The detective flushed scarlet, showing an embarrassed facial expression. Kokichi smirked, lightly stroking the boy's cheek. The protagonist shifted closer to the gremlin, quietly playing with the boy's hair.

---

  Kokichi giggled, finally satisfied for today. The two cuddled closely together, drifting into a sound sleep.

"Love you."

"Love you too, beloved..~"

---

205 words.

Sorry if this is short, I wanted to write a mini christmas chapter since December has started.
Love you all!