(Late) Valentine's Day - Oumasai

"Shuuu... Wakey wakey.." A soft voice said as Shuichi rubbed his eyes, signalling he was finally awake. Kokichi nuzzled into the detective's chest, causing him to blush immensely from the touch. The ravenette looked over to see the time. It was 7am.

  "Why are we up so early, Ko?" Shuichi asked tiredly, patting the smaller boy. The supreme leader gasped sarcastically, "Shu!! You forgot?! It's Valentine's Day, for Atua's sake! You can't tell me you didn't prepare me panta today!" The dictator pouted, resting his head on the detective's chest. The taller boy looked to the side in embarrassment as he continued to pat the smaller's head. Shuichi had completely forgotten! The smaller being scolded playfully, "Shuichi? How could you forget today!? You're so meannn!"

  Shuichi sighed before getting ready for the day, changing into his usual emo attire. Saihara picked up the shorter, leaving the room. He left to the kitchen and scooped out a bottle of panta from the fridge, meeting Kirumi on the way. They had some short conversations before Shuichi went back into his and Kokichi's room, with a full bottle of grape panta. Kokichi beamed as he snatched the bottle from his boyfriend's hand, opening the cap and sipping the purple substance. 

  "Mmm... What now? Are you gonna like.. Take me out for dinner, or something?~" Kokichi inquired, placing his hand on his chin. The boy had seemingly drank the entire bottle already. 
Shuichi simply beamed, "Not really... C'mon.." Kokichi followed Shuichi to the car parked outside of their apartment.

  Kokichi and Shuichi boarded the vehicle, Shuichi being in the driver's seat. Kokichi slammed the door shut and watched while Shuichi was driving. He peered over, "Shu, where are we going?" Shuichi responded, "You'll see.. Just wait."
  On the way, Kokichi kept on asking many questions. The two were basically having a strange conversation.

  Kokichi was brought to a small garden, Shuichi holding his hand at the same time. They walked around for awhile and laughed, spending time together until dawn.

  Before they left, Shuichi took out a small black box from his pocket.

"Kokichi, will you marry me?"

---

354 words.