(smut)Kitten - Neko!Ouma x Saihara

"That's sooo cute!~" Tenko squealed. Kokichi looked down at his dark purple cat ears and tail, wiggling around curiously. His face scrunched up as he continued turning around, unable to see what was going on. This earned him giggles from everyone in the room.
  "How long will this last, Himiko? This is fuckin' heliarious!" Miu commented. "Maybe about seven to eight hours.. I didn't use a strong spell," Himiko replied proudly, hands on her hips. "How did this happen anyway?" Kaito joined in on the conversation, turning behind to see a pouting Kokichi being cornered with compliments of his new-found look.
  "Nyeh... It was a bet," Himiko responded quickly, holding back her snorts at Kokichi. She walked over to Kokichi, watching him growl in frustration.
  On the other hand, Shuichi stood in the corner of the room, dumbfounded at what was currently happening. He found Kokichi to be kinda cu— wait no! Stay on track. Don't be distracted. Anyways, Shuichi stopped dead in his tracks as he saw Kokichi approach him. "Like what you see, Saihara~chan?" Kokichi snickered and winked seductively. Shuichi's face heated up at the gesture, causing a chuckle in return.

  "Oh please! It was obvious you like it....- H-hey! Stop staring at me, Saihara~chan! Pervert, pervert, pervert!" Kokichi squealed, lightly punching Shuichi like in those weird anime series.

  Kaito and Maki stared in disgust. "Knock it off Ouma! Shuichi doesn't want to talk to you!" Kaito yelled. "Oh?~ Is it because you're jealous Momota~chan? You want Shuichi all to yourself, don't you..~ or Maki, of course..~" Kokichi cooed, "Why I oughta—"
  "I-it's fine, Kaito..." Shuichi smiled softly, already knowing what was about to happen if they continue jabbering.

---

"Shumai... You in there?~" Kokichi knocked silently, awaiting a response. Shuichi opened the door to his room, peaking out. "Ooh~ is my Shumai changing right now?" Kokichi's tail wagged, earning a blushing nod from Shuichi. Kokichi laughed at the sight, "Awe come on.. ~ it can't be that bad right?" Kokichi then pushed open the door and walked in, leaving Shuichi's eyes to widen and lock the door.

  "Shumai closed the door!~ Oh dear, sounds like he wants to—" Kokichi was cut off, "N-No! That isn't the case.. J-Just..." Shuichi sighed defeatedly, resting his head on the wall.
Kokichi slowly creeped over, leaning in and resting his own on Shuichi's chest earning a heavy blush.

[ 💘 Smut starts here! 💘 ]

  Shuichi pushed Kokichi down on the bed quickly, not wanting to draw any attention from outside. He began to lightly stroke Kokichi's tail, causing him to let out soft moans. "Mmgh.. Saihara~chan.." Kokichi cried. Saihara seemed to be somewhat experienced in sex, apparently. Shuichi leaned in and began kissing Kokichi, the purple-haired boy allowing himself to sink into the kiss.
  Shuichi bit the purplette's lip, asking for entrance. The small boy quickly gave in, allowing Shuichi's tongue to enter. The ravenette explored Kokichi's mouth, allowing his tongue to touch every inch of it.

  A few minutes later, Kokichi began whining, "Shuichi!! Enter me already!!" The raven-haired boy smirked at the words. He said, "Beg for it, then." Kokichi's face flushed scarlet, finding himself huffing, "N-no way! I'm a Supreme leader Shu, not some prostitute!"

  Shuichi then pulled away from the boy, sitting down on the bed instead. The boy tugged on the taller's arm, "Fine!!! Please fuck me, Shuichi!! I need your big d*ck in me right now!!~" Shuichi smirked before bending down and pinning the smaller boy back onto the bed, shoving his hard member into the purplette. The purplette yelled out, "Shuichi!! It hurts!!" Shuichi pat the boy and kissed his forehead, "It's okay... It'll feel good in a moment."

  After Kokichi adjusted himself, Shuichi started to thrust into the smaller boy. "Ah.. Ahn..~ S-Shuichi..~" The purplette continuously moaned.
  The taller quickly began to thrust at a faster pace, the boy's moans getting louder and more audible. Suddenly, Kokichi let out an incredibly loud, audible moan. The ravenette smirked as he continued to hit the gremlin's prostate.

  Soon after, the duo had came. Shuichi got off the Supreme leader, snuggling closely next to him. The gremlin shuffled closely to the boy, both of them allowing sleep to take over them.

"Goodnight, Kitten."

- - -

718 words.

Phew! That was my first smut writing experience. This took weeks to finish, so I hope you guys enjoyed it!
Love you all. o(^▽^)o

Oh, oh!! Another thing. I have a new book called Danganronpa: strange Philosophy.
It's based on my discord killing game.. So if you're interested, pm me! We're starting early casting on season 2:

Hoping For Miracles.

Good day!