Midnight - Oumasai

No one's POV

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

The clock continuously ticked, Kokichi letting out a groan. He couldn't sleep up at all. At this rate, he might as well fall asleep during breakfast and be laughed at by Kaito! Annoying...
He rolled around the bed once more, eyes trying to close shut but to no avail. What now?
"K-Kokichi?" a voice from the door had called. He got up from the bed opening the door seeing a shocked Shuichi, "You look terrible!"
I mean, nobody could blame him. Kokichi did have bags under his eyes, purple hair flying in all different directions. His eyes were red and bland, completely exhausted. Either way, pretty sure that's a bad thing.

"Why are you here so late? It's almost 12am," Kokichi questioned the taller boy. "Well, I can't really sleep and I'm pretty sure you can't too by how you look right now..," Shuichi said, trying to keep up a smile. Neat freaks these days...
"A-anyways, that's not the point. C-can... Can I s-sleep w-with you? I feel uncomfortable.., " Shuichi said hesitantly. Kokichi moved aside, allowing the taller male to walk in and lay down his blanket, hopping onto it. Kokichi then turned off the lights and practically collapsed onto the bed.

The next morning... We all know this ain't gonna end well.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SHUICHI?! I didn't know you were that desperate for me!" Kokichi screeched. Shuichi shot up beside Kokichi, defending himself, "WELL I D-DON'T KNOW! I SWEAR IT WASN'T ME TH-THOUGH!"

Bang, bang!

"HEY BRAT, OPEN UP!" A feminine voice had yelled. Miu, ugh. Kokichi opened up the door revealing Miu, Maki, Kaito and Tenko. "SHUICHI! What are you doing with the rat?! IN HIS BED!" Shuichi immediately hopped out blushing.

────── 〔✿〕──────

"Shumai, you're so mean! Now everyone will think I'm a slut like Miu who needs a Shuichi in bed for sleep!" Kokichi huffed in anger. Shuichi sighed, "I'm sorry..." Kokichi jumped up and kissed Shuichi on the cheek, "Well I'm heading of now!~ See you later my beloved Saihara~chan!" he began to skip away.

Well that was.. Interesting.