ugh.

I started getting hate mail from rita seekers fans the day after the first challenge. She had taken to bashing me and writing about how rude and insulting I was to her in every article she wrote.  I got 10 to 20 death threats a day and howlers from others.   Some sent death threats via howlers, so the whole room could hear, much to the rooms delight.   I had started getting a crowd everytime the mail owls arrived.

But there was one piece of mail that utterly baffled me.  I recieved a letter from a man called snuffles who claimed he was mine and harrys godfather.  He said that he couldn't tell me where he was because he was wanted by the ministry of magic, but he was happy I was safe and well.  He told me not to tell anyone I had contacted him, but if I wanted to hear his full story, ask the three musketeers.  I assumed that was harry, ron, and hermione.  The only problem was that is was such a odd and random letter, I suspected I was being fooled.

On the bright side of things, ron was talking to harry again, so our meals were a little livelier.

"Look at this!  I cant believe it, she's done it again.  Miss granger, a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards.  Her latest prey, sources report, is none other than the bulgarian bon-bon viktor krum.  No word yet on how harry potter or his quick to anger sister is taking this latest emotional blow."  Hermione read.  I choked on my food, having no clue about any of this.

A young boy ran up to ron, holding a package.  "Parcel for you mr. Weasley."  The boy said handing the package to ron.

"Thank you nigel."  Ron replied.  Nigel stayed, gazing at harry, wide eyed.  We all watched him, curious on what he was doing.

"Not now nigel.  Later.  Go on."  Ron whispered shooing the boy away.

"Really ron.  Child labor."  I said sternly as he unwrapped his package.

"I told him I'd get him harrys autograph.  Oh look mom sent me something....mum sent me a dress?"  Ron gasped disgusted.  He held up a frilly maroon robe.  It was obviously used and had a musty smell to it that made me crinkle my nose.

"Well it does match your eyes.  Is there a bonnet?"  Harry asked picking up a white piece of fabric from the box and putting it on his head.

"Ginny, these must be for you."  Ron said.  Ginny was a couple people down.

"Im not wearing that.  Its ghastly!"  She replied with a disgusted look.  Hermione laughs next to me.

"What are you on about?"  Ron asks getting upset.

"There not for ginny, they're for you!  Dress robes."  Hermione explained.  Ron looked at the robes again.

"Dress robes?  For what?"  Ron asked

"The ball of course."  I answered simply.  Ron looked at the robes horrified.  He picked at the frills, most likely wondering if he could remove them.  The frills were exceptionally girly and old fashioned, like they were originally a middle aged womans robes.

"What did you do in the first round, harry?"  I asked genuinely curious.

"Hermione helped me learn the spell to get my firebolt."  He said mixing some corn into his mashed potatoes.

"Nice.  It was silent in the tents, so we had no idea what was going on.  I actually almost fell asleep."  I sighed.  The preassure to figure out the clue of the egg was starting, even though it was a ways off before the second challenge.

"You missed it!  It was bloody mad.  His dragon broke its chain, so they were both flying around.  There was a couple minutes when we couldnt see them at all."  Marveled ron actually putting down his food to use his hands.