Great Balls of Fire!

We were all standing in the common room on the ship.  All the usual furniture was removed from the room apart from the music player in the corner.  I suspected we were told to gather here because of the upcoming ball, but I couldnt be sure.  Everyone was just standing around mingling.  We all wore casual wear, I wore a dark red silk skirt, a long sleeved, grey, shirt with a black and grey owl printed on the front.  I wore thick black tights and black lace up military boots that were so tall they passed my ankles and were almost halfway to my knees.  I also wore a grey beenie on my head with my hair gathered inside, but I let some strands fall through.

Finally igor waltzed in in a black version of his usual uniform.  The room became silent as soon as he entered.  Some boys moved aside to let him have a clear walkway.  The amount of repect and fear my classmates had for igor always amazed me.  Igor had a tuff exterior...and interior, but deep down he had a softer side that I have never seen him use with anyone except myself and vik.

"The yule ball is a tradition of the tri wizard tournament.  It has been since it was first started.  On christmas eve night all three schools will gather in hogwarts great hall for the ball.  I expect every single one of you to be on your best behavior.   No funny buisness at all.  Today we will be learning how to dance.  Viktor and bry, you will be starting off the ball with other the other victors."  Igor started.  The boys shifted uncomfortably at the mention of dancing and I felt more than one pair of eyes fall on me, being the only girl in the room.

I was more worried about finding a date for the ball.  I could only wait for some boy to ask me for so long before I would have to find someone myself.  I doubted anyone would ask me, vik is way to intimidating.

"To stop any fighting that may occur, I will be dancing with bry.  Everyone else partner up."  Igor ordered.  He then turned to me.  He placed one hand on my waist and waited for one of each of the pairs to do the same.  The amount of tomato red faces was priceless.  I bit my lip to keep from laughing, not wanting to make the situation any worse for them.

Next igor clasped our hands comfortably, just outside where our bodies ended.  next he placed my free hand on his shoulder.  It was a little awkward because he was so much taller than me, but still comfortable. At this time he went around the room, correcting some people here and there.  When he was done he turned on a nice classical song and came back to me.

"One two three, one two three, one two three.  Everyone."  Igor said leading me in a dance.  He left me to dance alone while he went around and helped everyone again.

The next step was the lift.  This was only for the guys, since they lifted the girls multiple times throughout the dance.  I had to cover my laugh with a coughing attack as I watched everyone take turns lifting each other.  It was the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen.

This needed a small bit if help from the female lead, so the male didnt do all of the work.  The females were to jump slightly just as the males went to lift.  The hardest part was reading their body language and time your jump appropriately, but I was confident I could successfully manage it.

It took a hour for igor to be satisfied with everyones dancing.  By the time we were dismissed my feet were killing me, my arms felt like jello, and my thighs burned from repeatedly jumping. 

Once in my room I pulled off my boots, grabbed my egg, and went to the bathroom for a relaxing bath.  I started the tub and put in bubble bath, setting the egg on the edge.  My tub was deep and wide, almost like a hot tub.  Then I started stripping.  I struggled with my tights and ended up falling into the side of my tub, knocking my egg inside.  I heard the click, telling me it had opened as it landed, and braced myself for the onslaught.....but it never came.