Chapter 48

A/N - *screech* #8 in Lams y do y'all like this shit 😂

—————————————————————
Chapter 48
John's POV

   Who cared about the many bruises littering my torso so that it hurt every time I bent down a little. Who cared about the throbbing in my head when I moved to quickly. Who cared about my shortness of breath. All I cared about was Alex. He had to watch me get carried out of this very room on a stretcher. He's been through so much and I needed to show him that everything was going to be alright. Show him that I love him and I'll never leave him.
   "John what are you-" GO! I pushed my lips against his violently. Alex returned after a moment, I broke away gasping for air. "John, where did that come from?"
   "Don't act like you didn't like it.~" I smirked, Alex turned a little red and tried to cover his face. I hummed as I pulled his hands away, he resisted and I pulled a little harder. I pecked both of his hands and got face to face with him again.
   "John, what gotten into you?" Alex tried to slide out from under me and I stopped him. I put my knee between his legs so he couldn't go anywhere. If he tried to escape he would either hit his head or his dick.
   "You."
   "Me?" I leaned down and pecked him on the lips. "Why me?" I moved from his lips to his neck and kissed along his collar bone. I sat up and pulled his shirt off. I began to kiss his neck again.
   "Oh shit!" I sat up and clapped a hand over my mouth. Alex looked concerned and propped himself up on his elbows.
   "What?"
   "I accidentally-" I pointed at the fresh hickey on his collarbone.
   "You what!" Alex grabbed his phone and opened the front-facing camera. "Fuck it." He chucked his phone to the side and fell back into the bed. I smiled and began to kiss his collarbone again, occasionally leaving a small hickey here and there. I started to drift down Alex's torso and he arched his back. I grinned and left a hickey on his chest, covering one of his scars. I continued kissing down to his stomach and decided to leave a hickey somewhere on his stomach.
   "Aahhh!~" Alex made an odd noise and arched his back.
   "What was that?" I chuckled.
   "It tickled." He muttered, I laughed and continued to kiss and leave hickeys on that spot.
   "Aahhh!~" Alex arched his back a little more.
   "I can't tell if you're moaning or laughing." I giggled.
   "Bo- AAHHH!~" I started to bite down on that spot and I pushed my knee against his crotch. Alex arched his back even more and gripped the sheets. I pulled my knee back and Alex fell back into the bed, breathing a bit raggedly. I pushed myself so that we were face to face. I felt Alex moves his hands and grab my crotch. I whimpered and he turned bright red.
   "S-sorry!" He moves his hand and started to pull up my shirt.
   "Ya missed.~" I whispered and bite his ear softly. I felt Alex shiver underneath me, he got a hold of and pulled up my shirt.
   "My turn." His eyes darkened and he flipped us over. Alex left a couple hickeys on my collar bone and kiss his way down to my waistline. He came back up to meet my eyes and he put his knee against my crotch just as I had done.
   "Aahhh!~ A-Alex!" I arched my back a little as he tugged at the rim of my pants.
   "Like that huh?~" Alex smirked, I felt my face heat up and Alex's eyes widened. "EW, JOHN! GROSS!" He flipped off me and onto the bed beside me.
   "S-sorry, I didn't mean to!"