Chapter 63

A/N - *screaming*

—————————————————————
Chapter 63
Lafayette's POV

   "Ok so now what?" Herc asked, leaning into the store. I decided to hit up Ulta because then we could shoot on over to Macy's.
   "Blue." I muttered.
   "Blue?" Herc asked following me into the store.
   "John's favorite color." I replied, scanning the shelves. I pulled out and stared down at the list I had made in the car.

John's Makeover

Foundation
Concealer
Powder
Blue Eyeshadow - sparkle/matte
Liquid Eyeliner
Mascara
Highlight
Blush
Lipstick - Blue?

    "Ok, foundation." Herc followed me around and we found the foundation, concealer, and powder right next to each other. "Do you have a picture of John?"
   "I think so, yeah." Herc fumbled with his phone and came up with a John's snap story. John smiled and held up a peace sign, his neck had good lighting.
   "Ok, I think these are good." I muttered and put them in the basket. We moved through the store and I looked at my list again.

John's Makeover

Foundation✅
Concealer✅
Powder✅
Blue Eyeshadow - sparkle/matte
Liquid Eyeliner
Mascara
Highlight
Blush
Lipstick - Blue?

   "What's next?" Herc peeked over my shoulder.
   "Eyeshadow." I replied, Herc followed me and  I stared at 3 different palettes. "Do we wanna go dark or light- or middle?" I asked nobody in particular.
   "Middle." Herc replied, I looked at him questioningly. "I use a middle of the road color to diffuse some of the tension between to colors when sewing, it could work with make up." He shrugged, I smiled and dumped the middle palette in the basket.

John's Makeover

Foundation✅
Concealer✅
Powder✅
Blue Eyeshadow - sparkle/matte✅
Liquid Eyeliner
Mascara
Highlight
Blush
Lipstick - Blue?

   I lead Herc to the liquid eyeliner and we found the mascara next to it. Herc watched blankly as I swatched testers out of pure boredom.
   "What does that do." He asked, watching me swatch a rather nice magenta shade.
   "It makes me look cool." I replied.
   "Really!"
   "No." I chuckled, Herc punched my arm lightly and I pecked him on the lips.

John's Makeover

Foundation✅
Concealer✅
Powder✅
Blue Eyeshadow - sparkle/matte✅
Liquid Eyeliner✅
Mascara✅
Highlight
Blush
Lipstick - Blue?

   "Coolio, highlight time!" Herc laughed at my comment and we pressed on. I searched maybe seven highlights before I found one blinding enough.
   "What does that do?" Herc asked, pointing to the highlight I was putting in the basket.
   "It makes you a glowing beautiful bitch." Herc laughed and I dragged him away.

John's Makeover

Foundation✅
Concealer✅
Powder✅
Blue Eyeshadow - sparkle/matte✅
Liquid Eyeliner✅
Mascara✅
Highlight✅
Blush
Lipstick - Blue?

   "I don't think John needs blush." Herc muttered.
   "Why would you say that, mon amour."
   "All we have to do is imply something sexual between him and Alex and he's bright red." Herc laughed.
   "You have a point." I giggled and put blush in the bag.

John's Makeover

Foundation✅
Concealer✅
Powder✅
Blue Eyeshadow - sparkle/matte✅
Liquid Eyeliner✅
Mascara✅
Highlight✅
Blush✅
Lipstick - Blue?

   "Blue lipstick?" Herc questioned.
   "Yep, les go." We searches and searches and finally found it. "Ahah, blue lipstick!" I dropped it in the bag and we checked out.
   "Now we have to get John a dress." I muttered.
   "Are you trying to humiliate him?"
   "Maybe."
   "I'm in!" Herc spun me around and kissed me passionately. We broke apart and headed into Macy's.
   "Oh, this is perfect!" I gushed.
   "It won't embarrass him too much but just enough to make us laugh." Herc smiled.
   "Here's your time to shine, mon amour. We need his size." Herc nodded and began to mutter, he eventually pulled a dress off the rack.
   "Les go!" We checked out and headed back to the hospital.
   When we arrived Alex's oxygen mask had been removed and his bed sheets tidied. John sighed heavily when he saw us and Alex smiled.
   "Ok, here's the rules- John is not allowed to resist me at all, Alex cannot see until I am completely finished and he has to wear headphones on full blast while I'm working." I gestured to the curtain that was normally used for changing and John groaned.
   "Love you Alex!" John pecked Alex on the lips and slid off the bed. "Wish me luck!"
   "You're gonna need it, babe!" Alex laughed and I shut the curtain.
   "Let's go!" I smiled psychotically.