Trapped

"Ok, so here's what's gonna happen. Your gonna go in call your mom and tell her that my car is broke down and I will have it fixed tomorrow morning and bring you home. Got it." He said. When he looked at me I swear his eyes had no color. He looked like a demon.

" No how about I call my mom and tell her you wouldn't bring me home because your a sick fuck that thinks I want to sleep with your eighty year old great uncle just because he's a good person and i can appreciate that. So you hit me. Then my daddy can come get me." I spit the words at him.

I start to open the door but he grabs me by my hair and pulls me to him. He grabs my face with his other hand forcing me to look at him.

"Your in Atlanta, bitches get found in the parks all the time." He threatened. " And if you want your cripple legged daddy to have a bullet in his brain go ahead. But you will be dead before he gets here." He shoved my face away from him. Who was this guy. He had to have some kind of mental disorder.

I got out of the car and slowly walked into the house. Could he be serious? Would he kill me or worse my dad? He does seem crazy. Dear God give me strength. I thought as stood there not sure what to do.
" Go into my room and call your mom. And Jayla, don't do anything stupid." He said pulling his finger across his throat.

I called my mom when she picked up worry and anger was evident in her voice.
" Jayla where the hell are you? I thought you were gonna be home by eleven o'clock. I was just about to call the police." She fussed

"I'm sorry mama we were at his uncle's house and they are Amazing people and I lost track of time and then.." I stopped talking for moment to decide what to say next. I look up and Jack is standing in the door with a knife in his hand.

" Are you OK Jayla?" Mama asked

" Yes mama I'm fine I just know your mad that's all and your gonna get more upset because his car won't crank. He's gonna have it fixed in the morning." I said trying to keep my voice calm.

" I'll get someone to come get you." She said.

" No" I said alittle to quickly. " Mama it's really late no need to drag anyone out of bed. I'll just sleep on the couch here tonight and come home as soon as the cars fixed OK."

" Alright I'm trusting you to do what's right." She said in her stern mama voice. I had to smile

" I will I love you mama." I said

" I love you Jayla call me in the morning." She said

" I will " I replied and I hung up

"Not as stupid as  I thought." He said
Handing me something to drink.
Which I sat on the table beside me. He picked it up and took a drink himself and handed it back to me. " Just so you know I didn't poison it."

" Thank you but I'm not thirsty." I said sitting it back on the table.

" Well it's bedtime so drink it so your not up in five minutes wanting something." He replied handing me the drink again.

"But."

" Drink it." He yelled in my face.

OK lord I guess this is how it ends for me then. I turned up the drink and drank it. As I got up to make my way to the couch I was push back on the bed. " Wh what are you doing" I ask trying to hide the fear on my voice.

" Going to sleep" he said  as he crawled in the bed."

" Um I told my mom I would" I started

"I don't care now sleep unless you want to fuck." He said cutting me off
I slid all the way agenst the wall so no part of me was touching him. I tried so hard to keep my eyes open. It seemed like the harder I fought to stay awake the heavier my eyes got. Then darkness consumed me.

When I woke up the next morning my face was so sore. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Looking at my bruised and swollen face in the mirror I cringed. I'm not sure make up will cover it. What will I tell mama.

" Hey."

I jumped hearing him voice made sick. I just want to go home I don't want to be here any more. I don't want to know him anymore. I want all of this to be a bad memory I can lock up with the rest of them.

" Hey I'm finished in here so you ready to take me home?" I asked hopefully

" Well see the problem with that is all over your face." He said pointing to the mirror.

" But I told my mom id"

He stepped up to me and I flinched away. He just grinned at me. Damn why did u flinch. He's obviously enjoying the fact that I'm scared of him. Where the hell is the guy I've been dating for a year? Can people just change over night?

" Ya she has called a few times already you might want to call her and tell her the mechanic had to order the part and it'll be in in a couple days. It's three o'clock and she mad that you haven't called" He said

" It's what?" I yelled

"Three o'clock." He repeated

" How the hell did I sleep till three o'clock?" I asked confused I was not a late sleeper

" Well Grandma's sleeping pill helped but I think it might be alittle much for you your so tiny." He said

"You drugged me?" I asked he just shrugged like he'd done nothing wrong.

" Had to make sure you weren't going to try to sneak out." He said like it was a normal thing.

" You son of a bitch." I screamed at him and drew my fist back. Before I could swing he had me by the throat pushed against the wall.

" If you hit me I'll cut your fucking hand off." He said dropping me to floor gasping for air. He turned and walked out I was getting up to call my mom when he yelled back at me.

" Remember what I told you. If you value the lives of the ones you love like your brothers and sisters you won't say anything."

I wanted so much to just call my mama and tell her everything and let them come get me and take me home. Could he really hurt my family? Is that a chance I could take. If he did how would I ever live with myself. I'd rather die at his hands than to have to live knowing I got my family hurt.

I picked up the phone calmed myself and called mama.

" Hello?" She answered

"Hey mama." I said " I know it's late I'm sorry I must have been really tired."

" When are you coming home?" She asked

"The mechanic had to order the part. He said it should be in in the morning. Monday at the latest." I said trying to control my voice.

" No you better be home tonight or I'm sending the law after you." She said " what is the address?"

" I'm not telling you the address mama. I'll get home as soon as I can. I promise. And I'm being good" i said

" You better and don't let him talk you into anything stupid." She said.

" I won't. I love you mama." I said and hung up before she could ask any thing else.

Jack steps back in the room with make up.
" Here get dressed we are going to my friend's house tonight." He said and walked out of the room.