4. It'd be nice if you tried to understand

Hey everyone! It's Christine or Xris, however you wanna call me. Sorry for being MIA for a while, I promise that I am going to get back on track. I just wanted to say that the puctures I am using are not mine and that they are either from google or pinterest. That's all, hope you enjoy the chapter! xx❤️

Layla's POV:

Me and Niall ended up going to a kebab place and it was really hard for me to eat since something in my gut was telling me not to consume anything, but I ended up eating the whole thing since I need to get back on track with my weight. After we finished eating, we decided to go to an ice cream shop 5 minutes from the place we were. We get there and I instantly frown from how cold the inside of the store was.

"So what flavor do you want?" Niall asks me.

"Umm, vanilla." I say and he huffs.

"Really? I thought you were more of the chocolate type." He says.

"I hate chocolate ice cream. It totally ruins the taste of real chocolate." I say.

We are apparently having a starring contest until the girl working there coughs and snaps us back to reality.

"Oh right, A cone with vanilla and another one with chocolate. Thanks." Niall orders the girl and I go sit on a nearby chair until she scoops the ice cream.

I notice how she looks at him while scooping the ice cream into the cones and how she talks to him with a sweet voice. I mean, he is kind of good looking to be honest. His silky blonde hair that is styled in a quiff, his bright blue orbs and how could someone miss how perfectly aligned his face is. He also is pretty fit so it kind of makes sense why people would stare at him like that.

I notice that the girl hands him the two cones and he shoots a wink at her, then turning around coming towards me. I get up from my seat, grab my cone and thank him for paying.

We go to the park that is exactly outside the ice cream parlor and we sit on a bench.

"So chocolate huh?" I decide to break the silence by talking to him about his ice cream.

"Yeah, people on planet earth love this flavor but I don't know what's up in your planet so, I'm not going to judge." He says pointing to my vanilla ice cream.

I flip him off and he chuckles. I kind of have to admit that spending time with Niall is really a God sent, especially now that I have no friends and my boyfriend just dumped me.

"You know, there's a party tomorrow." He eventually says.

"Hm?" I say snapping out of my thoughts.

"Louis, a guy from my friend group is hosting it at his house since his parents are gone. He invited everyone so I thought that I'd inform you. You can even check the event he uploaded on facebook." He explains.

"Uh I don't really know. I mean I kind of have no one to go with.. you know, since-" I try to say but he cuts me off.

"Yeah, I know I just thought that you'd want to make new friends. Well, think about it." He gives me a small smile.

We both finish our ice creams and we head to the car since it has gotten pretty late. During the car ride we blast some music on the radio and before I know it, we are parked outside my house.

"Thanks. I really appreciate what you did for me today and for offering to help me." I say with a smile playing on my lips.

"No worries! Take care I'll see you tomorrow at school." He says waiting for me to get inside until he starts the engine and leaves.