11. Never say never, baby

Layla's POV:

So basically it's Monday alright? I have the hugest hungover that could ever exist and yeah, I didn't go to school.. Thank God!

It's currently 4pm and I just woke up. It feels like I'm gonna die. Literally, I can't even breathe without yawning. Is it even possible to die from yawning? Oh well.

I go to Riley's room to check up on her but then remember that she is at Grandma's. I go to the kitchen to make 'breakfast' when I get a text.

It's Niall.

Niall: 👋🏻

Me: Hey

I suddenly remember what went down last night and I almost let the phone fall from my grip.

Niall: Can I come over?

Me: Um ok

Niall: Mhm be there in a few

I read the text and then close the conversation.

I decide to grab an oatmeal bar from the cabinet and head upstairs to get dressed. I put on a white oversized hoodie and a pair of black sweatpants. Hey, I'm hanging out inside so I might as well be comfortable.

After about 5 minutes I hear a honk. I get up from the couch and go to the door. I open it and see Niall getting out. He is wearing a white hoodie with black skinny jeans and obviously, his vans.

"We're matching." He says smiling and I smile.

"Well, you copied me. I wore it first." I tease him. I don't even have to check if he rolled his eyes. I know he did.

He sits on the kitchen stool and I sit on the counter.

"Here." He says giving me and apple from the fruit bowl.

"I just ate." I tell him still feeling the oatmeal bar in the pocket of my hoodie. Okay, I might have forgotten to eat it..

"Anyway." He says sighing.

"We have to talk about what happened yesterday." I say before realizing it. FUCK!

"Oh." He says.

"Look, it was just a drunken mistake. Like what Zayn and Ava did. I mean, we were wasted." I say and he just stares at me.

"Nah, I think you liked it." He says smirking.

"Oh right." I say rolling my eyes.

He nods throwing the apple in the air and then catching it. He stops for a sec and thinks something. Then, he comes closer to me.

"And I think that you are gonna like this too."

He says and he leans in to kiss me, once again. He picks me up from the counter and I wrap my legs around his waist. He then heads to the stairs. He climbs all the steps not breaking the kiss and he suddenly stops in front of my bedroom door. Without thinking, I open it and we get in. He throws me on the bed and hovers over me.

I take my hoodie off and he starts kissing down my neck, leaving small bites here and there. He then gets lower, in the chest area. He traces my bra strap with his long fingers and before I know it, he removes my bra smirking at my reaction.

I don't know why I trust him that much.

"You want more baby?" He asks.

"Mhm." I moan at the sound of him calling me baby.