5. You make the same mistakes over and over again

Layla's POV:

It's been 2 hours since I arrived to the party. It is currently 11.30 pm and I am completely drunk. I head to the table with the drinks to refill my cup and that's when I see Sam and Shay making out. Wait whaaat?! Sam and Shay? As in Sam my ex boyfriend and Shay my ex best friend? I thought she hated him! One more reason to never be friends with them again.

I start feeling dizzy so I decide to go sit down. There are people making out on the couches and armchairs and I don't even want to check for a free bedroom I can rest in. I decide that I could go to the toilet and sit there for a bit.

I spot Liam in the crowd and I go up to him.

"Hey, Liiiiiammm" I say to him while laughing.

"Wow, someone's drunk." He chuckles.

"Do you know where the place with the uh the.. the sink is?" I ask.

"You mean the toilet?" He corrects me chuckling.

"I uh yeah, yeah that.. thing." I say almost falling down because everything is kind of blurry.

"Upstairs, third door to the left." He gives me a pat on the back and disappears inside the crowd.

I head to the staircase and start climbing the steps. Everything starts moving and I for sure am wasted as hell.

I manage to get in the bathroom and the minute I step inside, I immediately lay down on the ground. Don't judge, I'm pissed drunk.
I get up after a while and look in the mirror. I look really thin, almost like a skeleton. FUCK!
I should really find something to eat when I go downstairs.

I feel something in my stomach and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to puke so I sit down in front of the toilet and that's when it comes. I hear someone opening the door but I can't see who it is since I'm basically throwing up naturally for the first time in like six months or so. I get up flushing the toilet and head to the sink to clean me up.

I'm pretty sure that whoever got in has left since there's no one here and that all the alcohol I consumed tonight is out of my system.

"Are you serious?" I hear someone say.

I look at the door and there is Niall standing with his arms crossed.

"Oh hey." I say smiling.

"Hey? I thought that you promised to never make yourself puke again!" He says and that's when it downs on me. He didn't know I threw up because I was drunk. Shit!

"No Niall! I was drunk so I threw up. I didn't make myself do it! It was natural." I say but he doesn't even look at me.

"What do you want Lay? I try to help you and you corporate for like 2 days and then boom! You make the same mistakes over and over again!"

"Maybe.., maybe I shouldn't be helping you. Maybe you need to go to a doctor. I don't know, he may find a way to help your stubborn self." He continues.

"Niall you have to believe me. I need you to help me . I have no one else." I say whispering the last part.

He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Fine! But that's the last time." He says.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask kind of hesitating.

"Whatever." He replies.

"Why did you offer to help me in the first place?"

"Reasons." He says.

"You will have to tell me one day." I say grabbing him by his hand and getting out of the bathroom.