12. Why am I like that?

Layla's POV:

Saturday is finally here, which means that Dad's coming home! I haven't seen him in 3 months and I am so ready to have him here with me for the next two weeks.

Me and Riley are home waiting for our parents to come. Mum is at the airport waiting for Dad. She's been there for 3 hours already due to a flight delay because of weather. His plane is supposed to land in 5 minutes. And if you add the 30 minutes it takes to come home from the airport, I assume that they will probably be here around 4pm.

"Why are you sad R? Dad's coming home today!" I ask Riley. She seems really down.

"It's just that.. okay so, remember the time you saw me playing with my dolls?" She asks me and I nod motioning for her to continue.

"Well, Cherry, the girl that was food poisoned by her aunt, is in the hospital again because she went to a Mexican restaurant and ate spicy food for the second time. She never learnt from her mistakes and Ben left her. Anna now lives with their grandma and Cherry hates her aunt Tina, so she has no one to visit her. She's miserable. So, I thought that it'd be better if I killed her. But what if, spicy food made her pregnant? I can't kill a baby! The Barbie Gods would kill me!" She says adding a huge sigh in the end.

This is one of the many reasons I wanna be 6 again. The only thing that matters besides not missing an episode of Sponge Bob on the TV, is to decide if your dolls are pregnant. Like, that was the most stressful part of my entire life back then!

"Well, last time I told you to kill her. But, maybe Sam will be sensible and actually want to get back with her if she's pregnant." I tell her.

"His name is not Sam! It's Ben! Sam is her father. Because he killed her mother. He is based on your boyfriend." She says and I chuckle.

"Sam and me broke up." I say.

"Oh good. I was about to give you a never ending list of reasons why this guy creeped me out." She says snapping her hands in a 'Z' formation and I can't help but laugh because for a 6 year old that girl's got sass!

She goes to the couch and turns on the TV.

"I think I'm gonna kill her. She is just wayy to dramatic." Riley says and I shrug.

Suddenly, my phone lights up and I check to see who it is. It's a text from.. Andy?!

Andy: We need to talk about Lay asap! Meet me at the park outside my house. That bitch has nooo idea what's coming;)

Me: Wrong fucking number you bastard! Thanks for letting me know tho:)))

Andy: Oh yeah? Well fuck off!

Me: Well at least I've been fucked:0

Andy: You know shit!

Me: You are shit!

Andy: You can no longer send texts to this number due to a blockage.

That psycho. I can't believe he used to be my best friend. I get another text and I am so ready to snap at Andy but once I check the name a smile covers my face.

Niall: Heyyyooo ;D

Me: hey:))