14. No, they live in Australia

Hello again:) 'S been a while...
Ight, imma let you read now.

Layla's POV:

After Niall completely destroyed me on
Street Fighter, we played a bit of air hockey, donkey kong and some other games. We were in the arcade for about 1 hour and a half before we decided to go get something to eat.

"Where do you wanna go?" Niall asks smiling as he is running a hand through his hair trying to catch up to me.

"Um, I want a lobster." I say squinting my eyes and giving him a smile.

He grins and I can't help but laugh.

"No but seriously, where do you wanna go?" He asks again, this time turning to face me.

"Subway?" I ask him smiling.

He nods and we head outside the Mall. He places his hand on the small of my back which makes me blush for an unknown reason.

We get to the place and I get straight to finding a table while Niall orders. I already told him what I wanted so I just sat there waiting for him. The shop wasn't that full which was surprising since it's Sunday and well,.. people usually come here to eat or something.

After about 5 minutes of scrolling through instagram and twitter, I sense someone coming towards me so I look up. It's Niall carrying 2 trays of food with both of his hands. His phone is caught between his lips and he looks so.. cute? Uhh why must he be that good looking?

"An oven roasted chicken sandwich and a small coke for you, m'lady." He says in a Russian accent and I chuckle.

"Thanks. What'd you get?" I ask him sipping on my coke.

"The usual." He says like I am supposed to know what it is.

"Which is..?" I drag my question motioning for him to continue talking.

"Chicken and bacon ranch melt sandwich with fries and a large Fanta." He says and God, is that a lot of food!

"I mean you're Niall.. are you sure that's enough for you?" I joke and he winks at me proceeding to grab a bite off his sandwich.

We start eating and it is silent until he decides to break the ice.

"So how was your first experience at an arcade?" He asks and I chew my food faster so I can talk.

"It was really nice. We should go again sometime." I tell him and he nods.

Without thinking, I throw a piece of lettuce on him and it lands on his shoulder just right besides his shirt collar.

He stares at it for a sec and then he looks at me straight in the eyes.

"You should be ashamed for throwing food. How dare you have a food fight?" He says.

I try to answer but he cuts me off.

"How dare you have a food fight..without me starting it?" He asks and I laugh

Before I could think of something to answer Niall had already squirted the ketchup packet on my cheeks. I closed my eyes and when i opened them I gave him a death glare.

He started laughing and he grabbed a napkin to clean my face. He wiped my right cheek and when he moved to wipe the left one he stopped and smirked at me. I glared at him when he suddenly grabbed a fry from his plate and used it to wipe my cheek. I gave him a disgusted look and before he could eat it, i shook his arm and it fell on his nose.

"You play dirty, Adams." He mumbled while both of us cleaned up.

"You shouldn't have messed with me, Horan."
I answered and he chuckled which made me grin at him.