Saved by the stranger- ch. five

Lucy's pov:
I hear Natsu saying something to the man, but I can't really hear it. I guess he really only wanted the man to hear it. He walks in with me still in his arms and then he walks up to a lady behind a desk. "Willow, will you please take Lucy to the bathroom and clean her up. Then send her up to my office?" She nodded and smiled. Natsu put me down and Willow helped me to the bathroom. I look back to Natsu to see him already gone. "Lucy, right? That's a beautiful name." Willow says and I look at her with a smile "Thank you, so is yours." She smiles back and we get to the restroom. "Here, sit on the counter so I can clean up your legs." I hopped onto the counter, but it took me a couple of tries. She began to clean up my scratches and I wince in pain "Hold still.. I know it hurts. I'm sorry." I try to breathe in and out slowly so I don't think about it.

She gets done cleaning my knees and hands as well. She took me back to her desk so she could put bandaids on my knees. Once she's done she accompanies me on the elevator to show me to Natsu's office. Well.. more like I begged her to come with me because I was scared of getting lost.

We get to the top floor and she leads me to Natsu's office. She knocks on the door and we hear a faint "Come in." She opens the door and we both walk inside. Natsu looks up and sees us. He stands up and walks over to us. He thanks Willow and then he begins to look at my hands and legs "Natsu I'm fine." I say with a calm smile as Willow leaves "I know.. just.. the nerve of that guy!" He yells. I put a hand on his cheek "Calm down Natsu, I said I'm fine. Look I'm right here" I say and begin to poke his cheeks, chest, arms and shoulders "See I'm here and safe." I laugh.

Natsu's pov:
She poked me about a dozen times and then said "See I'm here and safe." She laughed. She's too good and pure for this world. She always finds the bright side of everything and forgives people way too easily. Example, her father. I smile at her and walk back to my desk. I sit down and begin to work on all of the paperwork. Lucy walks over with a curious look "That's a lot of paperwork." she says and I nod "You know... I used to help my father with all of his paperwork. I could help if you'd like." I look up at her with a smirk "Oh really? Ok then I need you to help me fill out this paperwork for Eucliffe company, Foster company, Aida company, Fujiki company, and the Fullbuster company." Lucy's eyes widened and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow "Did you say Fullbuster?" She asked quickly and I nodded "Yes wh-" she cut me off "As in Silver Fullbuster?!" I nodded again "Yes Lucy why?" She looked at the Fullbuster paperwork and gasped "My friend's name is Gray Fullbuster, the son of Silver and Mika Fullbuster."

I was surprised by this because I was practically raised with Gray when we were born. I stood up and looked at Lucy "YOU'RE THE GIRL GRAY ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT?!" Lucy looked at me shocked "Wait you know Gray? Like personally?!" I was about to say something until I got a text from someone "Heh, speak of the Devil." Gray texted me and I look at the text

Gray:
     Dude, remember the blond girl I was telling you about, Lucy? She's gone missing and it's all over the news already. It's apparently been a little over 24 hours. Me and everyone else are freaking out. Erza went on a rampage saying how she's going to kill whoever took and hurt Lucy, Jellal and Gajeel had to calm her down. They didn't leave unwounded though.

My eyes widened. Just the thought of Erza finding out I'm the one who took Lucy... I shudder and shake the feeling away.

Natsu:
     Ok Gray, imma tell you somethin, but you can't freak out alright?

Gray:
     Umm.. ok dude..

I take a deep breath as Lucy starts on the paperwork.

Natsu:
     I took Lucy. Now hear me out! Let me tell you the story before you freak out any further. I was gambling at Jude Heartfilia's house and halfway through the game I looked up and saw Lucy threw the staircase railing. I smiled at her which got her father's attention. He got pissed off for no reason and went up there and started to hurt her badly. So I decided to do something. I took her to live with me. To give her a better life.

It took him about 19 minutes to respond, but once he did I sighed in relief.

Gray:
     Oh thank FUCK! That's AMAZING news to hear! I notified Erza and the others. Erza is relieved big time as well as the others. Erza said to tell you that she won't hurt you. I can't believe her father was still hurting her... that bastard! Lucy is like a little sister to me and I promised that I'd protect and I couldn't.. thank you Natsu for helping her, but this war is just beginning. Her father obviously told the news, so expect all hell to break loose. People will blame you, accuse you of kidnapping, her father will try to rise up as the hero and get her back. So be prepared Natsu.

Natsu:
     I've already figured all that will happen. I got a bodyguard for Lucy already. I promise you nothing will hurt her. I will protect her.

I put my phone away and looked at Lucy. "Ok.. and.. almost.. DONE!" She yells and stands up from the floor. "Uh.. what?" I was genuinely confused as I looked at my desk that had zero paperwork on it. "I said I'd help and you were busy talking to someone so I finished up the 5 paperwork towers you had on your desk." My jaw dropped "B-But... I've been working on all of that paperwork for weeks now! How did you finish all of it in under 30 minutes?!" I yelled absolutely shocked.

She giggled and explained "Well you see, I've been working with my father for YEARS on paperwork. Your paperwork was a lot easier to fill out and such since you're so much younger then my father. I have separated your paperwork into three completed piles. Business payments, business alliances, and last but not least business meetings. Now all you have to do is sign them and send out the first two piles of paperwork and prepare for the meetings." I looked at Lucy for what seemed like minutes on end "I... I can't believe it..." she finished my sentence "That I finished all of that in under 30 minutes? Yeah I know." She smiled and jumped on the couch in my office.

WASH YOUR GOD DAMN HANDS YOU FILTHY SINNERS!

(This idea was given to me by fairytail_for_two )