Saved by the stranger- ch. nineteen

Natsu's pov:
We all sat in Nova's room for 4 hours and chatted. At this point it was 6:59. Hadly has left awhile ago to help with dinner. Someone knocked on Nova's door and she yelled for them to come in. Keely and Hadly walked in and notified us that dinner was ready. Hadly had a tray of food in her hands for Nova. She gave her the food and helped her out a bit.

Keely stood by the door and waited to lead us to the dinning room. "If you could all please follow me." We did so and soon enough we were in the dinning room. Brett went his separate way and outside to check on the other guards by the gate. Lucy and I were sat down and began to eat.

*•.¸𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖕♡¸.•*

After eating Lucy and I were walking back to our rooms together. I had already given her the phone and it was the IPhone 11 Pro Max. We set it up and put mine and Brett's numbers in there. She was so happy and thanked me over and over again.

Luce was holding the kitten close to her chest. We got to her room first and we stopped in front of the door. She looked up at me and smiled. "Natsu.." I looked down at her. "Ya, Luce?" She looked down for a split second then back up at me. "Thank you. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I'm so grateful. I honestly don't think I could thank you enough. You got me out of such a bad situation. Let me roam free. You didn't keep me caged up. You care for my safety and promised to protect me. Even if you've only known me for a week now. You've been so kind. It means the world to me."

She began to cry like crazy and slightly sob. With one of her hands she began to wipe away her tears, but those tears kept flowing. I smiled to myself and began to help her wipe her tears away. With her one free hand she hugged me tightly. "Luce.." I whisper as she sobbed loudly into my chest, muffling them a little. Without hesitation I picked her up and opened her door. Once inside I closed it with my foot. I walked over to her bed and set her down. I sat beside her as she continued to sob.

I hate this sound. I hate the sound of her crying! Think Natsu! What would make her stop crying! What would calm her down?!

I then thought of something. I picked Lucy up again and set her in my lap. She instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist and cried into me chest. I blushed a little, but I rubbed her head. I whispered sweet nothingness into her ear until she calmed down. Once she did it had to have been at least 6 minutes by now. "It's ok Lucy, I'm right here. I promise you on my life. If he or anyone ever tries to hurt you.. I'll end them."

She lifted her head up and looked into my eyes. Her's were swollen and red. I again had this weird feeling, but this time telling me to do something. To kiss Lucy. To hug her and reassure her even more. Shockingly before I could, Lucy was the first to lean in. I just started to follow her lead until the door swung open. "LUCY~ TIME FOR A BATH~" everything fell silent. I looked up and saw Keely and Hadly standing in the doorway. Looking at the both of us with smiles on their faces, but still.. shocked. Lucy was obviously stiff.

Lucy slowly turned around with small tears in the ends of her eyes. That's when Keely and Hadly lost it. They both squealed so loud I'm sure everyone I'm the mansion heard it.

Lucy and I both quickly stood up. I looked at her and as fast as possible said my goodbyes and goodnight. I ran out of there as quickly as possible, but only cause I know how Keely and Hadly are. I ran straight for my room and didn't look back.

Lucy's pov:
Natsu ran out of my room and past the two squealing girls as fast as he possibly could. I don't blame him! I covered my ears and squatted on the ground. JESUS! THEY WERE LOUD!

Outta nowhere I felt myself being lifted and drug away. I saw Keely and Hadly dragging me to my bathroom. They striped me and gave me a bath. Hadly ran out of the bathroom and to my closet to pick out a night outfit. I saw her laying it out on my bed and she came running back in to help rinse me off. Once I was all clean I get out and was handed a towel. I put it around my body and Keely was drying my hair with an extra towel.

We walk into my room and I looked at the PJs
sitting on my bed.

They were so cute! I put on some underwear and slip on the PJs

They were so cute! I put on some underwear and slip on the PJs. They were so comfortable too! I jump onto my bed and sigh in relief. I sit up and patted the bed signaling for Hadly and Keely to sit down. Once they get situated I looked at the both of them. "Guys... we need to talk" they looked at me a little worried.

I reassured them, but then began to talk. "Ok I'm just going to ask this really quickly. I need you guys to help me pick out something cute for tomorrow. Natsu invited me to go with him to a meeting and he said he needed my help. So basically I don't know what to do. I mean I helped my father out with stuff like this, but-" they shushed me and looked me dead in the eyes. "Do not worry Lucy, tomorrow morning we will find something extremely cute, but a little professional." Keely says and Hadly nods seriously. "Don't worry, we'll make you look AMAZING!" Hadly states and I giggle.

Sooner or later they leave my room and I close my eyes to go to sleep. I take a deep breath in, but then something popped into my head. I quickly sat up and looked around my now dark room. "Wait... how could I forget about what Natsu and I almost did?!" I stood up and began to pacing around.

I ALMOST KISSED NATSU!!

WASH YOUR GOD DAMN HANDS YOU FILTHY SINNERS!

(This idea was given to me by fairytail_for_two )