It's a Date

The next morning.

I felt someone was patting my cheek, I groaned. I didn't want to get up yet.

"5 minutes," I mumbled.

"Taeyeon! You have to get up now! You'll be late to school!"

Wait. Tiffany?

I opened my eyes and realized that I'm not alone.

I saw Tiffany standing at the side of my bed. I gaped at her. She was wearing a red shirt dress and denim jacket. Her black curly hair perfectly fits to her.

She's really beautiful.

"Taeyeon, it's already 7 o'clock! We have class at 7:30," she hurriedly reminded.

I hastily got up when I realized what she said but I stopped and looked at her suspiciously.

"Wait... what did you say? We?"

Her eyes twinkled innocently "Yes," she showed me her school ID.

"Tiffany Hwang," I read. "How did this happen?"

Tiffany smirked and shrugged "Don't underestimate my power Taeyeon, I'm a witch's pet. We have the same classes and we are my roomies."

She glanced at the new bed on the other side of the room.

We have two beds now. I looked around, there are two cabinets and two shoe racks. Everything is doubled.

"With just a snap of my fingers, it all happened," she confidently stated.

"But why?"

"It's easy for me to help you to find your true love if we're always together," she concluded.

I nodded. Good idea.

"But Taeyeon you need to be hurry, you don't want to be late right?" She reminded again.

"Oh yeah..." I smacked my forehead. Shit. I need to be quick.

"I'll see you in class," she winked.

"You will not wait me?" I pouted.

"Cute but no. I don't want to be late in my first day," she blew a kiss to me. "See ya master," she giggled and walked out of the room.

I rolled my eyes "I'll be quick."

-

I looked at my wristwatch, it's exactly 7: 29. I'm in the hallway running to my first class of the day, Literature. Geez.

I arrived in my classroom at 7:30 sharp and gladly, our professor isn't there yet.

He's late, I think.

I walked and saw a bunch of students next to my seat. I didn't mind them and just sat.

I looked around and saw Seolhyun staring at me. She smiled at me, I blushed but I timidly smiled back.

I thought it will be a good day for me but someone ruined it. Miho hit my shoulder lightly "Ya, ugly nerd. Move! I will sit there," he commanded.

"B-but this is my seat," I mumbled.

"Do you want to be hurt huh?" He threatened.

I cowered. I don't want to embarrass myself more.

"Your seat? Do you have your name there huh?" He mockingly asked.