Anymore

As I stared at her, speechless and dumbfounded. She's ravishing as always and I can tell something changed in her.

Her eyebrows raised "You know me?" She asked surprised.

I frowned "Huh?"

"You said my name," she reminded.

My breath hitched. She doesn't remember anything?

"D-do you remember me?" I asked nervously.

She looked perplexed "Remember you? Did we meet before? I'm sorry but I don't remember."

"But you called my name," I muttered.

She heard it and smiled "Of course, the crowd was cheering for you Kim Taeyeon and you really have a beautiful voice."

Something in my stomach plummeted.

Tears are starting to form in my eyes. Geez. I need to hold it back. She doesn't know anything, Taeyeon.

"So you don't know me,"I concluded.

"Should I know you?" Tiffany asked confused.

I merely shook my head.

"You seem familiar though, and you know my name. How did you know my name?" She asked more attentive.

I gulped silently "I just guessed it."

She raised a brow "Really huh? Good guess." She seemed not convinced though.

Why do I feel disappointed? She doesn't remember me like what Gran told me. I should be happy. Of course I'm happy to see her but it's just hurt because the person you love doesn't know you anymore.

It hurts the shit out of me. Definitely.

Suddenly she will just show up here without any idea.

"Are you okay Miss Kim Taeyeon?"

I sadly nodded "Are you a student here?"

Her expression brightened "Yes! I'm a new transfer student from abroad!" She excitedly announced.

I remember Gran told me that she's from abroad.

"Okay. I need to go. Nice to meet you Miss Tiffany," I excused myself.

Her face saddened "You're going?"

I need to avoid her, it kills me just seeing her being oblivious. I can't stand it. It hurts me, the pain is  eating the whole me.

"Yes."

"I thought we can be friends..." She said.

"We can be friends," she gave me an eye smile. I missed those eye smile. It makes me want to hug her but I won't do that. She'd think that I'm weird.

"Really? Thank you!" She held my hand. It gives me a lot of energy. I swear, my heart became alive again.

I snatched my hand from her "Sure."

"Taeyeon!" Someone called me and we both turned to the voice.

It's familiar to me, it's Seolhyun.

"Taeyeon, why did you run away?" Seolhyun asked panting.

"Sorry..." I couldn't answer her. Tiffany doesn't remember anything so it would be weird to say I ran to follow her.

"It's okay..." Seolhyun walked closer to me and held my arm "Anyway, you did a great job on stage. I didn't know that you have a very beautiful voice when you sing. Now you're famous," she claimed.