I'm sorry

I kept fidgeting while waiting for Miss Lee Da Hee. We already ordered our food then she excused herself to go to the restroom.

We went to a restaurant that I'm not familiar with. It looks classy and meals are expensive. I don't like the ambiance here, I feel uncomfortable.

People here are well dressed, it's obvious that they are upper classes.

Well, Miss Lee is always dressed to kill but don't get me wrong, she's a really down to earth woman with no pretensions. Her family is famous because of their kindness, they have charities that help many people.

I was pondering when I saw Miss Lee walking back to our table. Guys were glancing at her, admiring her beauty.

She was smiling at me as she sat across the table.

I smiled back at her.

"Are you okay Taeyeon?" She comfortably leaned her back on the chair.

I nodded "Yes Miss Lee," I answered nervously.

Miss Lee raised her eyebrows "Drop the Miss, just call me Da Hee. I'm not that old." She playfully said.

"Umm... Da Hee?" It was kinda uncomfortable.

"Yes?"

"Is this really a date?" I asked timidly as I lowered my head.

Her smile grew widely "Why?"

"Umm... I just want to clear things..."

"Why?" She asked again.

"Because it's not really a date right? It's just a dinner... err..."

Da Hee giggled "You're so cute, Taeyeon. If you think that way, just let it be. It kinda hurts me though," she smiled. I couldn't tell if she was telling the truth or it was just a wisecrack.

I frowned.

"Okay okay... this is just a friendly date. Are you dating Seolhyun?"

I shook my head.

"Oh I thought that she's your girlfriend," she tapped her fingers on the table.

"She's just a friend," I confirmed.

She nodded "Why?"

I just shrugged.

"You don't like her?"

"I like her as a friend."

"Smart mouth then date me?"

My mouth fell open. Seriously?

"Too bad, I don't want to be rejected," she dramatically sighed. "Let's go back to business, I invited you because I want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Actually, it's not really me but my friend asked me a favor to talk to you. He's a manager in a Entertainment Company, he was with me at the concert and he saw you singing. He likes you and he wants you to become a trainee," Da Hee explained.

Trainee? Me? Is this real?

"You can be a soloist, Taeyeon."

"Are you serious?" I asked dubiously. "Me?!"

Da Hee nodded without hesitation "Of course, yes."

"But I'm studying... I'm sorry but I want to focus on my studies."