Civil again

The next day.

I stretched then I felt a warm body on me. I opened my eyes widely and saw, it was Tiffany.

I looked down, she's still sleeping like an angel. Geez. She's still naked though. I can feel her boobs on my chest. It's soft and... big. Yeah. Quite.

Shit. My face flushed just thinking of it. I don't wanna look like a perv but you can't blame me. Seeing the love of your life naked next to you. Ugh. I'm so tough because I can still control myself, my hormones.

Her face was buried in my neck and my arm was wrapped around her.

She's really something, she's different. A good different from others. Exceptional. Extraordinary. Yes. An extraordinary cat. I giggled in thought.

Tiffany groaned and she pouted cutely "You're awake hooman." Her voice was kinda groggy but it sounded sexy.

I hummed to confirm then I was about to take my arm from her but she hugged me tightly "Just stay for a while."

I smiled "Are you feeling better now?"

She nodded "Very," then she gave me her sweetest eye smile. 

Sweetest. That sweetest eye smile is only for me. I assume because I can see the difference when she smiles to others. There's a big difference, only in my perception. Yeah right, I'm just giving myself false hope. Like I always do when it comes to her. I should stop myself. Oh fudge.

"Let's get ready for school," I said.

She shook her head "Let's just stay here for a moment."

"Okay."

I don't know what's going on but I'm happy being here with her. I wish we could do this every morning but that's being selfish of me.

My idle hand started to move and caressed her arm.

"Perfect hooman," she purred.

"Hooman? That's cute but you're not in your cat form," I pointed out.

Tiffany looked up at me and smirked "What? Do you want me to call you Taetae?"

I rolled my eyes pretending not to like it but the truth was, I missed her calling me like that.

"Kaja," (Let's go in Korean) I said. 

Tiffany pouted and shook her head "Stay. Five more minutes."

I sighed.

"Just stay still your cat needs exercise," she pursed her lips together.

I looked at her confused.

"What? Cats also need exercise. We need to move aside from playtime," she informed. "Just stay still hooman."

Tiffany crawled on top of me and sat on my stomach with her bare skin. It gave me a full view of her naked body. Her mounds were perfectly rounded with her perky nipples. Her flat stomach down her sex, there was no sign of pubic hair around it. Her skin was white, smooth and looked so soft.

I gulped at the scene, I'm sure my face look like a tomato as blood rushes to my face.

"Like what you see?" Tiffany bit her lower lip.

I gaped at her. Damn.

Then she started kneading my shirt like a cat. My forehead creased "What are you doing?"

"Kneading," she simply replied as she kept doing her business.

"Just returning my affection to my master." Yeah right.

"Ouch!" I squeaked. Her nails dug deeply in my skin.

"Love hurts," she smirked.

"Ya! Fany!"

Tiffany giggled "The happier the cat is, the harder it will dig with its sharp nails," she sung.

"Very informative," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm glad that you're comfortably talking to me again Tae," she suddenly opened up. I could sense the seriousness in her voice.

I swallowed hard.

"I missed you."

"I'm sorry for being selfish Tiffany."

She shook her head "I hurt you."

"It's not your fault," I averted my eyes from her. It still hurts me but I'm not blaming her. As I said, it's not her fault.

"I'm sorry Tae."

"You don't have to be, I'll be fine," I forced a smile to assure her.

"Taeyeon..."

I briskly sat up causing Tiffany to fall her butt on my lap and her arms were wrapped around my neck. Our faces were just few inches apart. I could feel her breathing on my face.

My heart was beating like a drum. Oh dukongs.

"I just want to clear things Fany... we're friends right?" I looked back at her.

I saw something in her eyes for split second but I don't know what it was then she smiled. An eye smile but not the sweetest. Why?

"Yes Tae, we're friends. Not just master and pet." I kinda lost in her eyes. She's so beautiful.

"Good. Let's get ready for school," I smiled.

"Ne!"

To start something new, you have to accept the situation. No matter how hard it is.

It is necessary for moving on.

At least, I still have her even if she's just a friend.

×