First Kiss Who

Tiffany hasn't talked to me since we left the amusement park. It bothers me a lot.

I'm in my bed waiting for her, I will give the plushy to her and I'm excited to see her reaction.

Tiffany went out of the bathroom with her stoic expression, she walked to the other bed without glancing at me.

I frowned looking at her "Why are you there?"

"Your pet doesn't want anyone near her," she replied.

"Even the owner?"

She hummed.

Ouch. That hurts.

"Why are you being like that? What's wrong?" I asked as I sat up.

Tiffany laid herself in bed "Nothing's wrong. Actually, everything's fine because it's obvious that Seolhyun likes you and you like her." She bitterly concluded.

"Really? You think so?"

"Eventually, you will fall in love with each other," she reckoned.

I took my backpack "How can you be so sure about it?"

She didn't respond.

I sighed "If you will not sleep here with me, I won't give you my treat."

She acted tough and remained silent but I can sense that she's curious about the treat as she keeps glancing at me.

I took the cat plushy from my backpack then wiggled it to show Tiffany. She looked at it with wide smile and her eyes were sparkling with joy.

"Come here to my bed and this is yours," I offered as I beckoned her.

She looked hesitant though.

"I will count one to five, at the count of 5 and you're still not here. I will give this to Seolhyun," I said acting serious. "One..." I started counting.

Then I suddenly feel the bed became heavier, with her magic, she quickly went and laid herself into my bed.

Tiffany is now holding the cat plushy "This is mine! Don't you dare give this to Seolhyun!" She whinged.

I chucked "Yours. Oh! And it looks like you!"

Tiffany possessively hugged the plushy "It's so fluffy!" She grinned as she started to play her toy. "I didn't see you got this."

"Because I want to surprise you."

"Thank you. This is so cute Taetae."

"I'm happy you like it."

"Of course, this is from my master."

"I don't want you being distant Fany."

"It will never happen again babe."

"And about Seolhyun, what if... what if I like someone else?"

"Then pursue her," Tiffany stared like she's trying to read me. Her stare changed as her eyes blazed with realization. Finally, she got the hint.

Im just implying that I like her, I hope she got it right.

"Seolhyun tried to kiss me," I blurted out then it completely changed the mood.

"What? She tried to kiss you?!" Her eyebrows snapped together. She looks like a jealous wife.

I mentally giggled "Yes," I nodded.