Hangout

In our classroom after the literature class. Most of the students were gone.

I was done putting my stuffs in my bag though I was still sitting when someone hugged me from the back.

"We have our free time, our next class is cancelled. Do you wanna eat Tae?" Tiffany whispered to my ear.

Well yeah, we have the same classes together.

"I want to sleep."

"Are we going back to our dorm?" Her face touched mine as her hug tightened. It's comfy, I won't complain.

"Rooftop."

"Okay I'll buy food and drinks for us before going there."

I sighed "Okay."

"Hey guys."

Tiffany and I both looked up.

"Hi Seolhyun," Tiffany greeted. She remained hugging me.

Seolhyun awkwardly glancing at Tiffany's arms around me, she looked kinda tense or uncomfortable.

I held Tiffany's arms to remove it but she wouldn't budge. Aisshhh... this cat!

"I just want to ask you guys if you're available tonight? Yeji asked if we could go to a nightclub," Seolhyun said looking directly at me.

"Nightclub? Sounds fun!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Nightclub. I will be awkward because I've never been there before. I don't drink, dance and socialize.

"Sure! Let's go there," Tiffany accepted the invitation.

I scowled "What?"

"We will go right?" Tiffany asked me but more like a command.

Wait a minute. I'm the master here. Is she bossing me around?

"Fine," I forcefully said.

"Cool!" Tiffany squealed. "You're the best Tae!" She unexpectedly pecked my cheek then let go of me.

My mouth fell open. Did she just kiss me in front of Seolhyun?

I saw Seolhyun gulped and she looked confounded.

"We will go with you tonight," Tiffany confirmed. She took her bag then held my hand. "Let's go Tae."

"Huh? Uh... o-okay," I stood up. "See you later Seolhyun," I smiled.

Seolhyun gave me a half smile "Okay Taeyeon, see you later."

"See you later," Tiffany practically dragged me to the hallway.

We were walking hand in hand.

"What are you doing Tiffany?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you do that in front of Seolhyun?"

"What did I do? I'm just being comfortable with you. We're friends, nothing to be jealous," she explained.

"But you know, she likes me," I feel a bit guilty for Seolhyun. I think she's hurt.

"So what? I'm your friend and she's just your friend too," she asserted.

Indeed, she has a point. Me and Seolhyun are friends, it's not like we're dating.

"Do you want ramyun?" Tiffany asked changing the subject.

"Y-yes," my stomach grumbled.

I haven't eaten anything yet.

"Okay, I'll buy ramyun for us," Tiffany giggled. "Then let's go to the rooftop."