Friendly Date

At the entrance of Lotte World, me and Tiffany are waiting for Seolhyun. She's not late, we're just a bit earlier to our call time.

This is my first time to go here, I'm excited but nervous at the same time.

"Are you okay Taetae?" Tiffany asked as she stared at me and smiled.

I shyly nodded.

"So cute babe. Are you hungry? Do you want me to buy food?" She sweetly asked.

"No, it's okay. Thank you Fany," I smiled. She's being sweet. She's like a girlfriend to me.

"Fany? Is that my pet name? It's cute Tae, I like it," she grinned.

"Fany ah," I called as I gazed at her. I can't control this urge to confess to her. It always feels like it's now or never.

"Yes Tae?" She sensed that I'm serious as she gazed back.

What if I tell her that I like her? Is it too soon? But it's not like I'm asking her to be my girlfriend right? I just want her to know and to confirm if we have the same feelings.

Tiffany slightly tilted her head, she looked puzzled. "Tae? Is there something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong," I keep playing my fingers.

"Then what is it?" She leaned forward to me and her face is just few inches from mine.

My face flushed, I'm kinda shy. Damn it. I don't want to be chicken right now.

"I just want to say that... I... I-"

Before I could say that I like her, Seolhyun sprinted to us. Our conversation died just like that, I sighed heavily.

"Sorry guys, am I late?" She's out of breath.

Tiffany shook her head "You're not late, just on time."

I slumped my shoulders, disappointed. I lost my chance to confess. Maybe it's too early for that. I don't know if I still can do it some other time, my confidence also died.

A girl appeared behind Seolhyun's back and she smiled to us.

"Annyeong haseyo," she greeted.

"By the way, this is Yeji. She's my best friend from other University. I hope it's okay that I bring her with me," Seolhyun said as she fidgeted her fingers.

"It's fine, the more the merrier!" Tiffany approved not hesitating. Very nice of her.

"Nice to meet you guys," Yeji politely said.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon," I bowed my head to her.

"I'm Hwang Tiffany," Tiffany copied me. "Nice to meet you too," she added.

Yeji smiled and she also bowed to us.

"I notice, you colored your hair," Seolhyun touched my hair gently "It's so beautiful... like you." She complimented.

"T-thank you," I blushed. It's not my first time to get a compliment like that because Tiffany already said that to me but I don't know how to handle it. It's still new to me and I don't think that I can get used to it.

"I like your style too, you look cool," Seolhyun gave me a quick once over.

"Of course, I helped Tae with her outfit," Tiffany cockily said.

I nodded "Yes."

"I think you're really fashionable," Yeji said as she observed Tiffany's outfit.