Fine

I need to breathe. Taeyeon, you have to control your breathing.

I can't think of it.

Tiffany and Nick are together. She's already taken. Note that.

Oh fucking shit. I'm really fucking out of the picture. I have no place in Tiffany's heart. She doesn't even remember me.

I thought if she really loved me, she would remember eventually. But there's nothing to remember because it never happened.

I don't believe in that mission, it's just a joke. Maybe it was just a sympathy or she just pitied me. It just tricked the mission, it wasn't love.

How would she love me if she already loves someone else? I have no room in her heart neither in her life.

Accept that fact Taeyeon.

"Nick..." Tiffany looked smiling at him.

"What... my love..." Nick playfully said.

Tiffany just shook her head.

Nick turned his attention to me "Oh Taeyeon, before I forget, here's your small reward for the concert," he handed me an envelope.

I took it and saw 300 bucks. Seriously? Small reward?

"It's too much?" I asked in disbelief.

"Don't underrate yourself Taeyeon, the audience liked your performance and they gave you tips. I collected it to give it to you. I hope it will help you even if it's just a small amount," he explained. He's kind, I'm starting to like his personality. Tiffany deserves a guy like him, I won't argue.

"Are you kidding? 300 bucks is a small amount? It's my allowance for a month," I mumbled the last sentence.

He scratched his head.

"But... thank you Nick. I appreciate this," I added.

He smiled "You deserve it."

Tiffany and Seolhyun nodded.

I smiled at them.

Seolhyun stepped closer to me "So remember our lunch? My treat."

First step to move on, give chance to others. It should be my mantra.

"Of course, sure," I replied.

Seolhyun grinned widely showing her perfect set of white teeth.

"Can I join you guys?" Tiffany chimed in.

Seolhyun pursed her lips together.

"I'm not familiar here and we're friends right? Please..." Tiffany added.

"Okay," Seolhyun reluctantly agreed. "Sure."

"Okay gotta go now..." Nick excused himself. "See you later Tiff," he kissed Tiffany's cheek and he waved goodbye to us then left.

I guess, this will be a long day.

-

I managed to avoid Tiffany but she kept bothering me because she only knows me. Our classes are almost the same but why doesn't she approach anyone else? I'm not the only classmate she has.

I just want to keep distance from her because she's hurting me though, it's not her intention and she doesn't know about it.

We were eating lunch in the canteen and Seolhyun insisted that it was her treat today. Me and Tiffany thanked her for lunch, Seolhyun said that it wasn't a big deal for her.