7. Will

July 1st, 1989
It was the first night of the holiday and I needed to get over Jacob and get into someone's bed so we all went out clubbing. I was gonna go out full out so I knew I would turn some heads. I put on a black lace bodysuit and paired it with a leather skirt.  For shoes I just put on my black vans with a strip down side. I left my hair down and put on my usual rings and necklaces.

 I left my hair down and put on my usual rings and necklaces

Since I had to share a room with Sadie for the next two weeks I thought I would make an effort to be friends with her or at least be civil

Since I had to share a room with Sadie for the next two weeks I thought I would make an effort to be friends with her or at least be civil. "So, you and Izzy huh?" I asked trying to start a conversation. "Ya, I guess, I'm not limiting myself to anyone though, I may find someone new I may relight old sparks. Who knows?" As Sadie said this it reminded me of when Axl said he didn't want to sit next to her, and I got curious. "Old sparks huh, anything specific?" I replied trying to get as much information as possible. "I wouldn't tell you," Sadie glared as she walked out of the room.

This girl, my god. I finished getting ready after Sadie and because she didn't wait I was the last one down stairs. When I reached the lobby to meet the other I saw Sadie siting on Axl's lap and playing with his hair. Izzy looked pissed and my heart went racing again, this time it wasn't in a good way. I wasn't about to let this ruin my night so when we arrived at the blue light night club I got to flirting straight away.

At the bar I was about to order a couple shots when this guy sat beside me. "How you doin'?" he smirked as he scanned my body. I knew his type in that moment great for a one night stand but anything more was not going to happen. Lucky for all I wanted was a one night stand and I knew exactly how to play his game. "Oh I'm great thanks, and you are?" I asked making sure to wink at him. "Will," he said while extending his hand to me. I shook it and replied "Jordan, wait are you British?". I already knew the answer because of his strong accent but I knew that guys like loved to talk about themselves so I played into it. "Yeah, I am actually, do you like my accent?" He asked while sounding very sexy with his raspy voice. "I love it, it's very sexy," I shouted over the music in best impression of an English accent.

"I think you need a drink," he stated. Now we were getting somewhere. "Absolutely," I replied as he called over the bartender and order 4 shots of tequila with limes and salt. I could see Axl in my peripheral vision and I was ready to make him jealous. I don't like him though, not like that. When the bartender brought the shots over I didn't waste a second as I got a lime and squeezed some juice on Will's neck and put it in his mouth. Then I got the salt and pored it on the lime juice I just squeezed out. I licked it off his neck took the shot then took the lime out of his mouth with my own. "That was so hot," he said while looking shocked. Axl had sat down beside my stool but I was focused on chatting up Will. "I can do a lot hotter things than that," I whispered into his ear. I could feel Axl's eyes burning into me as he watching this whole situation unfold.

Will looked me straight in the eye and said "show me." I started to kiss his neck making my way up to his lips. I kissed him then pulled away to tease him but he pulled me into it again showering me he wanted more. Since Axl was still beside me I gladly complied as I started to make out with him. This was when Axl had enough because stormed off back to the others as he realized he couldn't just fall into us and play it off as an accident again.

Will asked me if I wanted to go back to his hotel room. I have always said the best way to get over a guy is to get under another one so of course I said yes. I had to go over to Jada who was sitting with the rest of the guys to tell where I was going, I brought Will with me to show him off in front of Axl. "Hey, this is Will I'm gonna go back to his hotel with him," I told her. She looked behind me to see what he looked like and then gave me a look of approval. "Okk girl, get it. Do you need a condom?" She asked. "Yes, actually thank you," I replied as she took one out of her clutch. "Go get it," she winked. Axl was half listening to what was going on and when she handed me the condom he looked up at me. I looked at him dead in the eye, smiled and winked. With that me and Will left the club as he helped me get over Jacob.

————————————————————————

July 2nd, 1989
I closed the taxi door as I pulled up to the villa in last nights clothes. I tried to sneak upstairs with out being noticed, but as I was making my way up the stairs I heard a voice from behind me ask "have fun?" Shit. I turned around to see Axl eating toast looking like he was getting ready to make fun of me. "Well, I can't say I didn't enjoy myself, there's something so fulfilling yet some empty about a one night stand," I replied with a fake meaningful look on my face as I walked into the kitchen to join him. "If that was me you wouldn't feel empty," Axl flirted. I leaned close and said "and why's that?" As I got close that familiar excitement raced through my veins making my heart go wild again. "Oh I think you know why," he teased as he edged closer.

I was so close I could see all his features. His gorgeous eyes sparkling in the Mexican sunlight that was shining through the windows. His high cheekbones that were so sharp they could cut. I snapped out of my trance and moved away like nothing happened but I could tell he noticed by the way he was looking at me so I quickly changed the subject.
"Why didn't you want to sit next to Sadie in the car?" I asked hoping he wouldn't notice my tactic. "She's a psycho bitch, that's why," he replied. Shit, I wasn't expecting that. "Fuck do y'all have some bad blood or something?"
"Well, she's my ex." Shit. "It didn't even end on bad terms, it wasn't even serious," he explained. "What makes her a psycho bitch then?" I wasn't leaving without the whole story.
"The only reason she's a here is me. She doesn't give a shit about Izzy and it pisses me off. She can't just use him like that," he exasperated.
"Ohhhh so she's trying to back with you and just used Izzy to get in the trip, that's fucked," I agreed. "Would you ever get back with her?"
"Dating her, nope never wouldn't even consider it, but-," I finished his sentence "but you'd smash." He nodded. "I ain't a fan of her," I stated. "Oh, come don't be getting jealous, I'd fuck you too," he said with that annoying smirk he always has whenever he baits me like this. "I'll keep that in mind," I replied while winking at him and stealing a piece of his toast. "I love when you think about me," he said while I was walking away. I flipped him off without looking around so he couldn't see me smile even though I knew he was smiling too. I passed Sadie on the stairs and it made me happy to know she had seen the flirty end to our conversation. She glared as I walked past but I didn't care.