two - big big mistakes

"Well, when we were in high school, Junior year specifically, her ex bestfriend told me she liked me. But because I had such a big ego, I couldn't let that spread around school because then people would start shipping us and all this other stupid shit. Back then, Frankie was known as Fatty Frankie and it was dumb as fuck but all I did was influence it. But one day, I went to Frankie and I said a bunch of mean shit to her. I called her fat, ugly, a pig, gross, I said that-" I cut him off.

"We get it," I awkwardly said.

"Well anyways. That was the day I ruined Frankie. Everyone called her Fatty Frankie because of me and I felt terrible after it. Truth was I didn't think it would destroy her like that because she was always a strong and brave person. Truth also is that I thought Frankie and her size was beautiful and that I lost an opportunity to get to know a really smart, brave and beautiful human being. And I did apologize to her but I guess it took longer than I thought to forgive me. Well, I knew. And still, my big ass ego was the reason I hadn't publicly apologized but one day her evil ex bestfriend was shit talking her and I decided to stand up for her. That day, I realized a lot of things," he paused I'm guessing because he heard my laughter.

"One, we were only made to be friends. We tried kissing and that didn't work," he continued but I stayed laughing thinking about that moment. "But two, I realized that Frankie takes so much shit from the people around her. Did she mention her cheating lying ex who I beat the shit out of one time? Yeah!" Scott looked at me and we started bussing out laughing. "Now she's like my sister."

"Aw how cute," the girl from earlier put her hand on her chest as she gushed over our friendship story.

"Damn you have a sexy ass bestfriend and you haven't smashed yet?" Some guy from he other side of the room called out. Scott and I looked at each other confused before bussing out laughing. Maybe College is going to be better than High School.

***

As I walked towards my dorm, I saw a very tall muscular guy, who wasn't Scott, trying to open up the door.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I shouted at him.

"Trying to get in my room! I just can't find the right key," he mumbled the last part.

"What! No! this is me and some girl name-"

"Michelle?"

"Yeah?" I responded confusingly.

"Well it's pronounced Michele. It's French," he informed me.

"Oh well. Um ok. I guess this is your dorm too," I took my key out and opened the door for us.

"Were you here last night?" still confused as ever.

"Yeah. Who do you think let your friends in?"

"Hmm," was all my response.

"So, Frankie. Where you from?"

"How'd you know my name?"

"Because I'm in class with you," he chuckled. My confused look told him to continue. "Damn you have a sexy ass bestfriend and you haven't smashed yet?" Oh!!!!! That guy.

"Oh yeah. Thanks for that!" I mumbled. Unfortunately, my black ass wasn't black enough to hide my blush. Damn my mom and her light skin. My fathers dark skinned.

"Well looks like I'll be spending most my time in here than," he smiled and I blushed again.

Then there was an all too familiar knock on the door.

"Hold on Daisy. I'm coming," I shook my head and walked towards the door.

When I opened it, it wasn't Daisy. It was "Mr. Elliot?"

Sorry this was so short a tehehe.