ten - ghostly ex's and deja vu

Charlie

Aww fuck!

"Jocelyne. Hey," I let out an annoyed breath.

"Charlie. Wanna introduce me to your friend?"

"Ah her, this one?" I pointed to the Frankie who was now fiddling with her fingers standing next to me.

"Yeah. You seem two pretty cozy." She crossed her arm over her chest.

"What? No. This is my...well...she's my..."

"Student. I'm his student. His hair got caught so I was helping him. I should go now," she went around the desk and started speeding for the door.

"No, no, no. Don't leave me alone with...And she's gone."

"Oh what? Don't want to see me?" Jocelyne laughed.

"No Jo I don't." I turned into my desk, scanning the papers.

"Well, you still call me 'Jo.'"

I looked at her in confusion. "And?"

"And it was nickname you gave me when we were together." She walked closer to my desk.

"Yeah. And? So me calling you Jo means I'm desperately still in love with you?"

"No. It's just weird. That's all," she shook her head.

"Fine. So why are you here...Jocelyne?" I turned my attention back on my papers.

"Well they transfered me back. So, I'm officially your partner again," she chuckled.

"That's not funny. And that would mean you get the juniors again. Right?" I asked, hoping for a yes.

"Yes." Aw thankgod. "But," aww shit. "I'm going to be sitting in class with you today. To ya know, see what's happening."

"Okay well I'm doing so last minute stuff so I'm going to have to stop talking."

"Okay. Well, bye. See you soon." She kissed her hand blow it to me, as well as a flirtatious wink. Why must life be so hard.

Frankie

"Soo his ex is back," I said the minute I got into the room.

"What?" Scott said in disbelief.

"Yeah. Call me crazy but I'm getting a weird sense of deja vu. And season like 7 or 8 of pretty little liars." They looked at me in confusion at that last part. "You know, when Ariel and Ezra wasn't together. Ezra had all this stuff going on with ex and shit. Whatever," I waved my hand, grabbed the throw pillow, and sat on the couch.

"Well, he's a grown man. Do you really think he'd cheat on you if you were together. Do you like him?" Scott sat next to me.

"A little. He's just so, manly. And ugh," I threw my head back in frustration, "he's such a good kisserrrr."

"Mmm. Was his dick big?" I shook my head in response. "Oh."

"But that's not why I like him. He's funny, caring and...this is exactly what happen with Mickey," I threw the pillow on the couch. "I need to get ready."

***

N

ot sure what I wanted to wear today, I went with a simple black dress.

Honestly, my outfits the past two days were almost the same so why not bring out the old Frankie for a few hours

Yeah.

The old Frankie.

Maybe she was what I needed. Like, before Scott.

She was a bad ass bitch.

Hmm. Plus she made Mickey jealous.

                                  ***
Charlie

Class was starting and honestly I was ready to go hide in bed. My ex was here which means she would get very touchy and that's kind of bad being that Frankie's in the room. She told me a little like her ex and I definitely wouldn't want to seem like him. And well, scare her off.

Students were starting now walk into class. One by one they sat at their desk. Few seconds later I see Frankie walk in with Scott and she looks completely different from the past two days. The past two days she wore leggings and a button up but today she wore a black dress.

A black dress that gave me a perfect view of her large breast and fat ass. Oh and it definitely brings out her curves.

Guess I'm sitting this class...

"Goodmorning everyone."

"Good morning Mr. Elliot," the whole class shouted. Some popped out more than others, if you know what I mean.

"So today, we have a special guest. Ms-"

"Jocelyne. I'm Ms. Jocelyne. I prefer my first name because well, Hemmings is my mothers name," she told the class.

All of sudden I saw both Scott and Frankie's head pop up. Look at each other, than their eyes go wide. What was going on their mind?

"Anways, I'll be with the Juniors but, I'm here today to see where everyone is. Or well, what you guys have been learning," she cheerfully said to the class.

"Okay, well. I think we could started." I was a bit annoyed. She talked a lot. Plus interrupted me when I was talking and that's like my biggest pet peeve. She should know that.

"Wait, um. Why don't you tell us a little about your self Ms. Jocelyne Hemmings?" The minute I turn to the bored, Frankie speaks up. I start gesturing for her to cut it but she does the same as me.

"Uh well, I have a Nephew."

"What's his name?"

"His name is M..."