>1<

"You're hurting me!" Jimin squirmed under the tight hold of his boyfriend.

"And what about you? You're not?" Jungkook stared daggers at his tiny boyfriend.

"Leave me, Jungkook." Jimin pleaded, his eyes stinging due to the amount of tears welling up.

Hearing his name coming out of Jimin's lips took another troll on him since it was very rear. Very!

"Hyung, it's now or never." He said in a hoarse tone fighting the pain building in his throat.

"Stay with me." Jungkook pleaded, his hold on Jimin's arms getting more tight.

"Jungkook, my parents need me." Jimin said trying to get off Jungkook's tight hold.

"Parents." He scoffed on Jimin's face making the guy cringe.

"Yeah sure!" Jungkook let go of Jimin turning his back on him.

"Don't show me that attitude, Kook." Jimin said massaging his arms lightly. Jungkook turned around hearing his boyfriend's remark.

"Seriously? After all these years—"

"You won't understand it. I'm their only son and I need to carry the responsibility too." Jimin said in a firm tone.

"Yeah. I won't understand, right? I got it." Jungkook chuckled hiding the pain in his heart.

"Babe, I didn't–" Jimin took a step towards Jungkook who instantly backed off.

"Don't. You know what? Fuck you and your parents!" He turned around and walked off, tears gushing down his cheeks.

Jimin stood there in utter silence. He was quite taken aback. Never once Jungkook cursed at the elder but now he spat at his parents too.

The load of tears trickled down his cheeks, his heart breaking into many pieces.

                                ×××

Thoughts💁