>20<

The whole table shook along with Jimin and Ms. Do.

Chairman Park was shaking as anger took a troll on him. His eyes were burning with utter hatred.

"Have you gone nuts?" He spat the words like a venom at his son.
"That low class brat has made you like this. You never declined my words!"

"Yeah! That low class brat has made me like this and I'm glad. Living under your decisions was the worst mistakes I have made in my life." Jimin shouted.

"Because of you I turned my back on him once but not now. Hear me, I'm gay for Jungkook and I'm staying with him for the rest of my life. You don't get to decide anything for me."

Jimin dashed out of the restaurant without any last glance at the old man or the girl.

Salty fluid started streaming down his cheeks. He felt hurt for shouting at his father who took care of him all his life but the feeling of not being under his words and with Jungkook was more.

He smiled in between his tears. "Take me to the Tattoo Parlour." He ordered his driver.

As the driver halted the car outside the parlour, Jimin dashed out of the car on queue.

He just wanted to be with his boyfriend right now, under his warm, protective arms.

"Kookie?" He cried.

Yoongi stood up from his chair and gave a questioning look to his employee's boyfriend.

Jungkook walked to the front desk as he just finished his art with a customer.

"Kookie!" Jimin smiled after getting the sight of his boyfriend.

Jungkook grew nervous seeing the smaller cry.

"Hyung?" He dashed towards him and pulled him into his embrace.

"What's wrong? Did you hurt yourself anywhere? Tell me." Jungkook demanded.

"Stay with me." Jimin cried, his words muffled.

Jungkook caressed Jimin's hair and back.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm here, with you."

                                 ×××

Well, well...
The story is about to come to an end!

Your words, please.💁