>5<

Jungkook fumbled inside his apartment directly crashing on their couch. His hiccup sounded too loud in the silent apartment.

Hoseok walked out of his bedroom rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"You're quite out of your usual time today?" He said in a hoarse voice.

Jungkook looked up at his room mate with drunk and dreamy eyes which was a bit swollen because of the tears that he had shed not too long ago.

"Did something happen?" Hoseok sounded a bit concerned sitting beside Jungkook on the couch.

"I met him." Jungkook replied in between his hiccups. "I met Jimin."

Hoseok was silent. He was quite taken aback by the uninvited news. It has been a whole 4 years since they turned their back on eachother so why now? And it was clean and clear that his room mate was still stuck on his ex.

"You talked?" He stuttered not sure of his own question.

"There's nothing to talk about, Hoseok." Jungkook scowled messing his already messed up hair.

Hoseok was about to say something but stopped as Jungkook stood up and stumbled back to his room.

***

Jimin stood by his balcony leaning his body on the cold railing.

He was upset that Jungkook didn't care to listen to him. He was upset that Jungkook wasn't as delighted as him to meet eachother again after all these years. He was upset for not stopping his love from walking away from him again. He was upset for he didn't stopped him the first time he left him. He was upset for not giving another thought about the love of his life. He was upset at himself for messing their relationship.

"Master, you have to attend the Board meeting in the morning. You should take some rest." Mr. Lee pulled him from his trance of regret and pain.

"I will." He walked back to his room and laid down on his bed silently staring at the ceiling. Mr. Lee left the room and closed the door behind him.

×××

I know it's not much but please let me know your thoughts.
That would be a great motivation to me🙆
Thank you🙇