>8<

"Wake up!" Hoseok screeched in Jungkook's ear making him to bolt up.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Jungkook groaned in annoyance rubbing the inside of his ear canal.

"Get your sleepy ass out. Yoongi is waiting for you. He said you have a special appointment to take care of."

Jungkook watched Hoseok walking around his room picking up all his clothes which were laid on the floor.

"Special appointment?" He yawned.

"You're too....dirty!" Hoseok complained looking around the unorganized room.

Jungkook chuckled at his remark and walked out.

                                 ***

"I made an appointment." Jimin said leaning against the front desk.

Yoongi looked up from his computer and eyed the person infront of him.

"Park Jimin." Jimin said, taking off his shades.

Yoongi nodded and soon dialled a number on the telephone.

"JK, you have your customer." The call was short as Jimin looked around the room.

He knew about Jungkook working as a tattoo artist that's why he was here. Yoongi eyed the guy infront of him in silence.

He looks innocent. Why the fuck did Jungkook acted like a jerk?

Jungkook walked out of his room and went to the reception. He was quite intrigued by the mention of the 'special appointment' so he wanted to meet the person.

He reached the front of the tattoo shop and his heart started throbbing louder and much faster.

Jimin stood there with his precious smile. Yoongi felt the tension coming from his worker and so decided to speak first.

"JK, he's your special guest for today. Take good care of him." Jungkook narrowed his eyes at his boss and just walked back to his room.

Yoongi gestured Jimin to follow the tattoo artist who obliged immediately with a small nod.

Jimin closed the door behind him and heard Jungkook letting out a low sigh.

"Why are you here?" He questioned.

"To get a tattoo?" Jimin said tilting his head to the side.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before walking towards his table to clean the machine.

"What do you want?" He asked not meeting Jimin's eyes.

Jimin walked towards the chair and settled himself down.

"Jungkook." He bluntly said making the latter to look up at him. "JK. It's a nice initial. You can do that?"

Jungkook felt his heart doing all sort of flips. He bit the inside of his cheeks.

"Jimin."

"It's hyung for you."

Jungkook snickered at his correction with a roll of his eyes.

"JK, it is. I want it behind my left ear." Jimin ignored Jungkook's reaction and came to the point.

Jungkook did not say a word and started preparing for the tattoo. Jimin sat straight on the chair as Jungkook walked towards him with all the equipments.

Jimin chose the font and Jungkook started doing the outlines first. Jimin could feel Jungkook's minty breath on his ear which gave him sensual feelings.

"I'm gonna start now." Jungkook informed bringing the machine near. Jimin nodded slowly.

Actually, Jimin was not a tattoo person at all, he was kind of scared of the machine too but he felt like that this was the only way to get near Jungkook.

He was so nervous that he didn't even realize that he started shivering hearing the sound of the machine.

Jungkook knew that the guy hated tattoos. He always had and that was one of the reason why he never had one himself. He saw Jimin shiver under him as he brought the machine behind his ear.

He chuckled silently before turning off the machine.

"Why are you doing it, Jimin?" He questioned hovering over the said guy.

Jimin opened his eyes and met with Jungkook's dark orbs. He gulped.

"You don't like tattoos." Jungkook reminded him.

"I do. Just do it." He persistently replied. Jungkook let out a breath which hit Jimin's face making him go limp in the chair.

"You should go." Jungkook commanded getting away from him which kind of disappointed Jimin. He liked the warmth Jungkook was giving.

Jimin got off the chair hurriedly and grabbed Jungkook's arm. He turned to face his elder.

"Jungkook." He said in a low tone. "Just do it."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his elder's childish behavior. "Why are you doing it when you don't even like it?" He scolded with a shout.

Jimin flinched due to his sudden outburst but didn't let go of the younger's arm. Well, it got more tight.

He took a step forward. "Because I  love the person I'm getting a tattoo of."

Jungkook felt his heart going crazy at those words. Adrenaline rushed through his veins. All these years, he cursed at himself for being such a jerk to the love of his life and there he stood expressing his love to him.

"Kookie." Jimin brought his hand up to Jungkook's cheek who warmly accepted it.

"I'm sorry, for not hearing you out. I'm sorry for what I said on that day. I didn't mean to hurt you, it was just—"

Jungkook crashed his lips with Jimin's. A tear slipped out of Jimin's eye as he melted in the kiss.

He snaked his hands around Jungkook's neck, caressing his hair. Jungkook pulled Jimin closer to his body by his waist and deepened the kiss.

It was passionate and beautiful. The two longed for eachother's touch all these years and now they felt contented.

Jungkook slipped his tongue inside Jimin's mouth and savoured every inch of it. Jimin kept smiling in between their kiss.

They slowly parted their lips to fill their lungs with some oxygen. Jimin smiled admiring his lover's face.

"I'm sorry, Kookie." He whispered.

"I'm sorry too for being a jerk on that day. I should've thought about your position too." Jimin shook his head in denial to Jungkook's words.

"I know my Kookie. I know everything about you. I should've come back to you."

"You did, hyung." Jungkook placed a chaste kiss on the elder's plump lips.
"You did."

                                 ×××

I have college tomorrow.😩