>18<

Jungkook pulled Jimin forward as they entered their apartment.

A good amount of tears flowing down Jimin's cheeks with non-stop hiccups.

Jungkook groaned at the sight infront of him even if he was hurting from inside.

"Why are you crying?" He said sternly.

Jimin quickly caught the younger into a warm embrace.

"Kookie please don't leave me." He said in between his hiccups.

A loud breath left Jungkook's mouth.
"Why are you talking shit when you're the one leaving me behind?" His voice was firm.

"Please..I won't be able to live without you." Jimin pleaded, now looking up at his boyfriend.

"Give me sometime. I'll make it right." He finished with his pouty lips.

Jungkook gave in to the pouty Jimin. He brought his hands up and cupped his boyfriend's cheeks.

"Hyung, its now or never." He said in a soft tone.

Jimin nodded his head vigorously making Jungkook smile.

The younger leaned down and connected their lips. Jimin warmly accepted him and let the younger devour him.

It was slow and passionate.

Jimin slowly snaked his hands around Jungkook's neck pulling him in. The younger's hands made its way down towards Jimin's thighs pulling them up with his muscle power.

He carried his boyfriend towards their bedroom, never breaking their kiss.

Jungkook sat on the bed with Jimin on his lap as they slowly pulled away from their longing kiss.

Both of their heavy breathings echoed through the silent room.

Jungkook caressed his elder's cheeks before connecting their lips again.

This time it was heated and lustful.

Jimin started unbuttoning the younger's shirt as he grinded on him.

Jungkook groaned from the friction and the movement. He was quick at pulling out Jimin's shirt.

He placed him down on the bed and started planting wet kisses on his neck.

A moan left Jimin as Jungkook continued with the kisses and bites, making Jimin his.

Jimin started unbuckling JK's belt and removed his pants and boxer. The younger did the same.

They started pumping eachother not breaking their eye contact. Their breathings were heavy with a mixture of moans and groans.

Jimin pulled JK down and connected their lips. Both groaned on eachother's lips as pre-cum leaked out of them.

"Kookie~" Jimin whined, pleading with his eyes for the younger to work up already.

Jungkook backed up, bringing Jimin's one leg up to his shoulders. He pumped himself roughly before placing himself infront of Jimin's tight hole.

"Moan for me, hyung."

He slowly inserted his lubricated dick and adjusted inside Jimin. A loud pained groaned filled the room.

Jimin clutched the plain sheet beside him. A tear escaped his eye. It was after a really long time that he was feeling such pain.

"You okay?" Jungkook came down to his hyung's face and kissed him.

He slowly started moving back and forth as he devoured all of Jimin's plump lips.

Gradually, his thrust started to grow its pace.

A mix of ecstasy and pain rushed through Jimin's whole body. He pulled JK's hair as he started planting hickeys everywhere.

"Ah~Baby~" He moaned as JK thrusted more roughly into him. "Yeah~Kookie~"

Skin slapping, heavy breathings, loud moans confined in the dark room.

"Stay with me. Always!" Jungkook demanded.

Jimin nodded.

"Always baby. Always."

                                 ×××

I know this chap sucks.
I'm really bad at constructing smut scenarios. Sorry for that.🙍

Thoughts, please💁