>17<

Jimin slouched down on his couch in the empty apartment, tired from all the work at his office.

It's been a week since he last saw his boyfriend. Jungkook never returned back home.

He cried again for the nth time this week. The name of the younger was enough to bring up all the pain in his heart.

He visited the tattoo parlour everyday but he never got a hint about his boyfriend's where about.

He went to Hoseok's apartment too but the door was never answered. He called everyone of them but no avail.

He felt like a complete piece of shit, not even being able to be with his lover.

After shedding most of his empty tears, Jimin decided to waste his body.

He called Taehyung up and the two dashed into a club.

Jimin kept taking shots and his friend didn't try to stop him. He knew what the guy was going through so he wanted him to forget everything even just for a while.

"Take me to Kookie!" The words that left Jimin's mouth were slurry.

Taehyung raised his brows in amusement.

"You what?" He asked through the blazing music in the club.

"Take me to Kookie!!" He repeated again, shouting right at Taehyung's ear.

The guy flinched a bit and stared at his friend in disbelief.

"You kidding, right?" He shook the drunkard's shoulder.

Jimin released himself from Taehyung's hold and shouted again.

"Now! I need to be with him!!"

Taehyung gave in with a roll of his eyes.

"Guess you just needed a boost to face him." He grumbled taking him out of the club.

                                  ***

The two friend stood outside Hoseok's apartment and just stared at the nameplate.

Jung & Min residence.

"Are you even going to do something?" Taehyung asked growing agitated.

Jimin beamed a drunk smile before banging on the door continuously.

Taehyung let out a sigh. "There's a door bell too, you know."

But that didn't stop the drunk guy from continuing his stupid deed.

Bang,bang,bang,bang,bang,bang....

"If you continue that we'll be at the police station in no time."

Taehyung pulled Jimin's hand away from the door and placed it on the doorbell switch.

Ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,ding..

                                ***

"Fuck! You better move your ass, dip shit!"

Hoseok shouted over the irritating sound of his doorbell blazing in their apartment.

Yoongi groaned in the couch, both his hands covering his ears, real tight.

Hoseok kicked the guy stuffed under his blankets.

"Jungkook!" He pulled away the blanket and found the younger covering his ears too.

The doorbell was fucking annoying!

"You need to talk to him." Hoseok said in a pleading voice.

"Don't worry, he'll just leave like everyday." Jungkook replied, bluntly.

"No! That asshole is intending to break my door bell switch." Hoseok hit the boy with a pillow.

"He's not an asshole." Jungkook snapped suddenly making Hoseok to back off.

"But you're being one!" He fired back.

The blazing sound of the doorbell never stopped which was annoying every inch of the humans inside the apartment.

Jungkook groaned and fast walked out of the room. He opened the door abruptly and was ready to snap at the guy behind it but that never happened.

Jimin was wasted and didn't had the energy to carry himself straight so he leaned against the door, still hitting the switch.

The door swinged opened and he landed on a warm surface. A smile crept on his lips as he recognized every inch of the surface he fell on.

"Kookie~" He whispered with a hiccup.

Jungkook stood still with a surprise expression on his face along with Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi.

Jimin took his chance and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and snuggled in his chest.

"Get off me." Jungkook said through his gritted teeth.

Hearing his annoyed tone tears started filling in Jimin's eyes. The hold around Jungkook's waist got more tight.

"Jimin." The younger's voice was firm and stern. No love evident anywhere.

Tears fell off his eyes, his grip getting more tight.

Jungkook felt his tears welling up again. Jimin's grip around his waist and his hiccups were swelling his heart again.

He hated himself for pushing his love away but he had enough of being treated like a trash.

"Let go!" He exclaimed making Jimin to flinch on his chest.

"No!" He replied firmly.

"Jimin!"

"No!"

The three wheel behind them stood in boredom.

When the fuck are they gonna progress from that same scene?
Taehyung facepalms.

Jungkook let out a deep breath. He knew how much stubborn Jimin can get.

He grabbed his arms and pulled it away from his waist. Jimin had his most stubborn mode on but Jungkook had more muscle power.

"Let's go." Jungkook commanded in a deep voice before pulling Jimin out of the apartment.

Everyone stared at the two in utter disbelief.

What had gotten into Jungkook so suddenly?
Yoongi chuckled before walking off to the couch again.

"You wanna come in?" Hoseok asked to the guy outside the door.

Taehyung shook his head in denial.

"We'll meet some other time." He bowed and walked off.

Hoseok closed the front door and walked over to his boyfriend.

"I'm worried." He mumbled hugging Yoongi.

"They'll be fine."

                                ×××

Please share your thoughts.
Thanks for reading 🙇