>3<

Jimin made his way out of his black car and was greeted by the maids of his mansion. He smiled and greeted them back with a slight bow.

"Welcome back home, master." His Butler walked out of the huge mansion with a huge smile and bowed infront of Jimin.

"Mr. and Mrs. Park are waiting inside. The dinner's ready." Jimin pursed his lips with a slight nod.

He followed his butler who took care of him since time unknown. He looked around his house which didn't changed a bit since he left for the States 4 years ago.

He bowed when he saw his parents waiting for him at the dining table.

"Mom, Dad!" He smiled walking over to hug them.

"Oh my baby, you must be tired?" Mrs. Park cooed.

"Glad to have you back." Mr. Park commented beaming his eye smile.

"I'm glad too. To be home." He smiled joining his parents for the dinner.

The trio enjoyed their dinner gaining information from eachother about their days and moments from the time they stayed away from eachother.

"Goodnight." He bowed to his parents before making his way towards his room.

"Did you check?" He questioned pulling off his blazer.

"Yes, master." Mr. Lee, his butler nodded.

"He has been working at a tattoo parlour for the past 4 years. He dated a couple of guys and girls too which lasted for not more than 2 months. He shares his apartment with another male which goes by the name, Hoseok. As of now he seems to be doing well."

Jimin let out a sigh as he sat down on his bed rubbing his face in exhaustion.

"Also, he visits the hill once every year." Mr. Lee added which immediately made Jimin to look up at him.

"When?" He sounded desperate.

"24th of October." Mr. Lee replied. "Which is tomorrow." He added.

Jimin groaned in frustration shaking his hand to indicate Mr. Lee to leave him alone who obliged without a word.

The now alone in the room guy pulled himself up from his bed and made his way towards his huge bathroom for a relaxing bubble bath.

"24th of October." He mumbled as he relaxed his body in the water.

×××

어떻게 생각해?