>7<

The music blazed through the wide, open room. People danced to the beat, not caring about their sweaty muscles.

Guys grinding against ladies' bottom. People shouting on top of the music, glasses clinking together, taking uncountable shots was on in the club where Park Jimin made his way with his friend Kim Taehyung.

"Let's get wasted. Stop thinking about that gangster!" Taehyung shouted pulling his friend towards the bar stools.

"FYI, he's not a gangster!" Jimin shouted back as Taehyung was busy ordering drinks for the two.

"Yeah sure. That's why no one dared to approach you for a whole 5 years of you being with him." Taehyung snickered thinking about how no one even tried to be friend with the cute Jimin because of his scary boyfriend, Jungkook.

"You dared, though" Jimin mumbled but Taehyung caught his words.

"Because your boyfriend doesn't scare me." He said with a roll of his eyes.

"Because he ain't scary!" Jimin kicked his legs with a pout.

"I don't get it!" He passed the drink to Jimin.

"What?" Jimin asked as he emptied the vodka in one go.

"Why you let him go so easily?" Taehyung said emptying his shot.

Jimin went silent hearing his question. He dawned the remaining glasses of shots infront of him and walked off towards the dance floor without saying a word.

Taehyung let out a sigh watching his friend's behavior but soon copied his actions and joined him on the dance floor.

Little did they know that a jealous filled man was watching them from the other side of the room.

"Stop staring." Hoseok said taking a sip of his drink.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "Does your butthole hurt?" He leaned back on the couch.

"You have so much dare to talk down on me, why don't you go and show your jealousy near him." Hoseok snapped back.

"Hose-" Jungkook was cut short by Yoongi.

"You guys seriously need to grow up. Your bickering never ends." He groaned narrowing his eyes at the two.

Jungkook just watched Jimin from afar, adrenaline rushing as he felt his jealousy hitting its highest point. He saw Jimin rolling his hips on some random guy's front which took a troll on his brain.

He balled his fist, trying to control his anger but that didn't lasted long since the unknown guy started kissing Jimin's nape.

Jimin was at a point now where he wanted to take Jungkook out of his brain so he didn't give much care to what the unknown guy was doing to him. He was up for a one night stand.

Yoongi and Hoseok watched Jungkook in silence as he dashed out of their space towards the dance floor where Jimin was.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's arm and latched him out of the other man's hold.

"What the-" A gasp escaped Jimin's lips when he realized Jungkook's presence.

He shot daggers at him with his dark gaze. Without a word he pulled Jimin out of the club.

"Jungkook!" Jimin pulled his arm out of Jungkook's grip.

Jungkook pushed his hair back in frustration. What the fuck am I even doing?

Jimin massaged his arm and slowly looked up at Jungkook.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jimin scowled at him.

"Yeah, what do you think you're doing?" Jungkook shot back turning around, his hands on his hips.

"What?" Jimin tilted his head to the side.

Jungkook groaned. "You were grinding on him, for god's sake!" He pulled his hair.

"Yeah, and why do you care?" Jimin spat.

Jungkook was taken aback. His brain cell stopped functioning at this point.

"What are you doing, Kookie?" Jimin said in a soft voice taking a step closer towards him.

Jungkook stared at Jimin's gaze which was fiddling between his eyes and lips. Jimin stood too close to him that he was able to take in his alcoholic breath and his cologne. Summer.

"Talk to me, Kookie." Jimin pondered, his eyes glistening.

Jungkook gulped at the proximity of their closeness. His gaze soon landed on Jimin's plump peach lips which he missed alot.

"Koo–"

"I told you that you're in no place to call me that." Jungkook dashed his shoulder on Jimin's walking off back to the club.

Jimin let out a sigh, his shoulder slouched down. "Jeon fucking Jungkook."

                                 ×××

Let me know if you had the thought that JK will be kissing JM, even for a split second😁