>9<

"Jungkook."

A shy Jimin stood with his hands clasped together in nervousness. His head facing the green grass beneath, cheeks burning red.

Jungkook turned around as he heard his name with his right hand inside his pants' pocket and the other clutching his bag's strap.

He eyed the small figure infront of him as he could sense the amount of nervousness the boy was emitting.

"What?" He cocked his brow with a poker face on. Jimin slightly dared to look up at him but immediately turned down.

"I-I wanted t-to tell you s-something." He stammered all along like a 5 year old. Though Jungkook found him quite interesting as it was rear for someone to come up to him and initiate a talk.

"Go on." He bluntly replied, waiting for him to finish the deal already.

"I-I was wondering if you could g-go out with me." He looked up and met with a pair of surprised dark orbs. Jimin felt his heart beating at the speed of a metro train.

He was nervous as hell and scared of getting turned down. Jungkook was a big deal afterall; he even tried to convince himself alot of times but his heart always fluttered for the younger.

On the other hand, Jungkook was quite taken aback. He was amused thinking about his senior. The adorable/cute senior of his highschool who was admired by everyone was asking him out.

But he kept his dark aura and said "Maeum cafe. 4 pm. Saturday." and walked past Jimin.

Jimin blinked in confusion as he stood there in silence. He thought he just got rejected but after calculating the words Jungkook had spit out, a huge smile crept on his lips.

He started jumping around like a Kangaroo and went back to his dorm.

×××

This was when they were at highschool.

Yeah, our Chim initiated the relationship!

Talk to me, readers!!