>14<

Jimin checked himself infront of the mirror for the nth time today followed by checking his boyfriend's suit.

Jungkook let out a loud sigh getting annoyed by Jimin's agitation.

"Will you stop it?" He furrowed his brow with a tilt of his head looking down at his boyfriend.

"You need to look presentable." Jimin mumbled pushing back the younger's black bangs.

"You know he's just another human." Jungkook commented with a roll of his eyes.

Jimin pulled Jungkook down by his collar. "And he's my dad." He pushed him back again turning around to check himself on the mirror again.

Jungkook rolled his eyes walking towards Jimin. He back hugged him and placed a wet kiss on the crook of his neck. Jimin flinched a bit due to the sudden contact with a pout.

"We're not going for some fashion show. You just need to tell him that you're with me now....and forever."

Jungkook stared at Jimin's eyes through the mirror infront of them. Jimin pursed his lips with a light nod.

                                 ***

The two lovers walked out of their car and entered the Park mansion. Jimin let out a low breath, his nerves wrecking up. Jungkook noticed it, so he held Jimin's small, soft hand to comfort him.

Jungkook knew how much intimidating Jimin's father was. He never got intimidated by anyone but Mr. Park was one heck of a human being.

One word and Jimin would even act like a lost puppy infront of him and that's what Jungkook hated the most. Jimin always listened to his dad even if his heart contradicted the decisions.

Jungkook bend down to reach Jimin's height and beamed his bunny smile which helped Jimin alot.

"Smile, hyung. We'll come out together."

                                ×××

This bitchy writer's gonna bring an irritating turn to the story.

Brace yourself.

Thanks for reading.🙇