>13<

After washing off all the sweats from his body, Jimin crawled under his blankets.

He was still pissed off at his boyfriend. Hoseok and Yoongi left after everything was at their right place.

As for Jungkook he kept twisting and turning on the couch which was quite short for his long legs.

He groaned in frustration. He didn't mean to piss Jimin off, he just wanted his boyfriend to tell his parents about getting back together with him.

He stared at the unfamiliar shade of the new ceiling reminiscing about the days when they shared a dorm together. Jimin would easily get annoyed and kick him off their joined beds.

He chuckled thinking about how Jimin would get cranky and needy if he doesn't gets his boyfriend's attention. Not to forget the jealous Jimin, that was something Jungkook always admired.

He pushed himself up from the couch and turned his head towards the shut door where his boyfriend was.

Jungkook silently made his way towards the room and slowly pushed open the door. He saw Jimin balled under the warm blankets, his chest heaving up and down at a calming pace.

He smiled before closing the door behind him and walking over the bed. He carefully crawled under the blanket and laid beside jimin who had his back facing him.

Jungkook scooted closer to his small body and snaked his hand over his small waist.

Jimin was alert. He knew that the younger had sneaked in but who was he to ignore his warm hug.

He slowly turned around to meet a pair of surprised, doe eyes. Jimin just bored his gaze.

"It's cold outside." Jungkook justified his actions with a pout.

Jimin was the only person who got to experience Jungkook's soft and cute side. He might seem all tough and a total brat from outside but he was an actual baby bunny from inside who was deprived of love.

"My baby~" Jimin pulled Jungkook into him who snuggled his face into Jimin's neck, gracing him with small pecks.

Jimin caressed the younger's soft black hair, placing his chin on the top of his head.

"We're meeting with my parents tomorrow." Jimin muttered.

Jungkook slowly pulled away from Jimin, looking up at him.

"We are?" Jungkook asked, his doe eyes glistening in utter happiness which was too adorable for Jimin's whipped heart.

"We are, baby." Jimin leaned in to kiss the younger who warmly parted his mouth to take in his boyfriend's plump lips.

                                 ×××

Thanks for reading!