>21<

Taehyung felt his heart swelling at the sight of his best friend laid on the bed peacefully, his small hands kept on top of his belly, eyes closed.

He sobbed looking down at Jimin.

"Stop it!" Jimin scolded. "I'm tired."

"What? I can't believe it still." Taehyung whined.

The guy who was massaging Jimin's legs silently chuckled at Taehyung's behaviour.

"Then don't you dare come tomorrow." Jimin opened his eyes and stared daggers at Taehyung.

"Hey, I'm your best man!" Taehyung shook him slightly.

"I know, right." Jimin snorted. "Kha~ let me enjoy the massage."

"Yeah, yeah." Taehyung scrunched his face before walking out of the room.

***
The sky beamed its most beautiful blue today accompanied by cotton clouds. Birds chirped around the peaceful garden of the church.

5 men stood in beautiful, lavish tuxedos. Smile never leaving their faces.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, do you accept Mr. Park Jimin here as your lover and friend for the rest of your life?"

Jungkook smiled down at Jimin lovingly pushing back his bang slightly.

"I do."

Jimin giggled hearing his words. Meanwhile, the best men behind them were hooting like hell.

"Mr. Park Jimin, do you accept Mr. Jeon Jungkook here as you lover and friend for the rest of your life?"

"I do." Jimin's answer was quick and filled with excitement.

The priest asked the couple to bind each other's ring finger.

"Now I announce the both of you husband and...husband." The priest chuckled slightly getting confused with his own words.

"You may now kiss eachother." He announced.

The now married couple stared at eachother lovingly, devouring every inch of their faces.

They felt overwhelmed thinking about the moment they were sharing.

"I think I'll never grow tired of you." Jungkook whispered caressing his husband's cheeks.

"You better not." Jimin giggled before pulling his husband down to connect their lips.

They smiled as the open garden was filled with the cheers of their only friends.

They parted their lips, calming their breathings. The 3 boys kept cheering for them as they smiled at them.

The five friends captured the moment in Jimin's polaroid.

"I love you, Mr. Park." Jimin said facing his husband.

Jungkook beamed his bunny smile before planting a chaste kiss on Jimin's lips which was beautifully captured by Taehyung.

"I love you too, Mr. Jeon."

×The End×