>2<

The sound of the vibrating machine echoed in the silent room mixed with low groans.

"It's all done." Jungkook said in a low voice. Pulling away the pointed machine from the now red skin.

"She'll be going crazy when she sees it." The customer smiled looking down at his newly tattooed bicep.

Jungkook had his poker face as always as he wrapped his customer's finished tattoo. He gave him all the instructions to take care of the tattoo.

"Thanks man!" Jungkook acknowledged his words with a quick nod.

The customer left the room leaving the tattoo artist alone.

Jungkook let out a sigh looking at the wall clock.

11:45 p.m.

He walked out of the room covering his head with his hoodie. He was always good at artwork and so he started working at this tattoo parlour, thanks to his room mate.

"You leaving?" The owner asked from the reception.

"Yeah." He grabbed the door's handle but stopped again.

"Hey Yoongi?" He called without turning back. The owner looked up with his sleepy eyes humming as his response.

"I won't be coming tomorrow, again." Yoongi nodded even though Jungkook wasn't looking his way.

He walked out in silence leaving the owner alone.

"It's already the 24th?" He mumbled with a slight tilt of his head.

                                 ×××

Speak Yourself 🌻